A 2nd Chance at love, remodeling gallery cards DUE June 4th, 2019

I’ve been working on them today. Will update later.

So did you rip his face off? Going all gangster....

He is one of the doctors from House and I was trying to make a Mandala like hat/crown, FAIL! And yet I posted him to my gallery.

I was thinking more like plastic surgery. Maybe add a cat. Everyone likes cats. Ok everyone who counts.

NOW I recognize him! I don’t know... maybe a different face? Make a showgirl? Right? The sparkly section looks kind of like one of those showgirl fancy headdresses... there’s no business like show business.

Hey! Maybe! That just might work! Or a lion? Like MGM... in the movies?
It’s noy ugly.. it IS bling-alicious... gotta feature that....

All right... I’ve been reworking and I like them better now. Opinions?

View attachment 205799 Made her more feminine by adding a sparkly headband, eyelashes, irises; also added color overall, enlarged the light reflections in the eye and added a quote. Original is in post #34. Better?

All right... I’ve been reworking and I like them better now. Opinions?

View attachment 205799 Made her more feminine by adding a sparkly headband, eyelashes, irises; also added color overall, enlarged the light reflections in the eye and added a quote. Original is in post #34. Better?

Yes, she is way better, the color really makes the card.

View attachment 205802 For this one.. which I already really liked.. I added a border, Washi grass to stand in, and collages in a cut paper daffodil which I accented with micron black and gel gold pens. Original is also in post #34.

I really am impressed on the things you could do to this card. He was so cute before, but yes those little touches made all the difference.

Marie, is there a way to fit a scarecrow in the distance, so very small?

I’m hoping to get to mine tomorrow. I got one done, but just after starting it I realized that I had removed the original some time ago. I took a photo with a small change already done and will post it as soon as I get my laptop back from being repaired.

Here are the ones I’m thinking about:

1_Stubborn__obstinate.jpg

1_M.H._School_of_Dance.jpg

1_Boulangerie.jpg

1_Nov_Athon6.jpg

Suggestions for improvements, anyone? The little Napoleon I’ve got a quote I was going to add, but maybe there will be other, better ideas

I promise to come back tomorrow.

But I was thinking you could add something to one of the sides of the Napoleon, add some detail to the bread girl roof or add a chimney.

Fo that field and farmer, someone suggested a scarecrow my first thought was a COW. But scarecrow really fits better.

I’ve got 3 done so far, so go ahead and sign me up. My laptop is still being worked on so I can’t post the “after” photos yet, but hope to have it back in the next couple of days and will post then.

Back
Top Bottom