A 2nd Chance at love, remodeling gallery cards DUE June 4th, 2019

Last one -

View attachment 206025 Napoleon wants to surf

For what I did:
She Who Must Be Obeyed used to be the Boulengerie. I took it back to the base, leaving only the roof.
Napoleon I added the quote (from a book) and a surfboard
Mona Remodeled I removed the Mona head and added a little girl, added black ink & oil pastels shadows, a quote, and ink dots
The Old Fence I painted a Steller Jay on it (still trying to get birds down)

I'll get these in the mail this week. :jiggy:

Last one -

View attachment 206025 Napoleon wants to surf

For what I did:
She Who Must Be Obeyed used to be the Boulengerie. I took it back to the base, leaving only the roof.
Napoleon I added the quote (from a book) and a surfboard
Mona Remodeled I removed the Mona head and added a little girl, added black ink & oil pastels shadows, a quote, and ink dots
The Old Fence I painted a Steller Jay on it (still trying to get birds down)

I'll get these in the mail this week. :jiggy:

Amazing!!!!

Great transformations AP! I love little Napoleon even more...though I do miss the definition of stubborn. ;) Did you change the background wash colors on the fence card? I love the angles.

Great transformations AP! I love little Napoleon even more...though I do miss the definition of stubborn. ;) Did you change the background wash colors on the fence card? I love the angles.

Nope, Marie, I didn't change them. It's just the lighting when I took the photo (I'm not patient enough for scanning on our ancient computer. I photograph them then resize & post in my laptop). :twitcy:

View attachment 206116 View attachment 206117
Also adding these two to the challenge.
I like the monk... maybe some text or mysterious typeset?
One the second card I like the yin-yang... but the clown is scary. Scissors may be in order here...

You sure have the best ideas. I agree, add text, and cover up that clown.

Nanvan likes buddhas and so does ThouartDelyria, I think and maybe Katelnorth. Funny how you remember things like that about folks.

Those are great, Marie (except the clown!)!! Hey, I like Buddhas, too! And scarecrows with crows that aren’t scared. But clowns give me nightmares :arghh::twitcy:

Clown has been officially axed.. tossed ... discarded and waved goodbye to. Now what to do with the yin-yang...

Ancient planter I got your Remodeled cards today. I kind of forgot I might get a hostess card. Thank you. I think I will keep the House "she who must be obeyed". I like house cards and that fits me well. Thank you so much you are the first player to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom