A 2nd Chance at love, remodeling gallery cards DUE June 4th, 2019

Sign me up. Here are my originals and remodeled cards. I think I improved on them. And one is a hostie CQ! :)

Here's what I did -
#1 - covered the words with some ephemera and added stitching stamping around the border.
#2 - (Pumpkin) got rid of that ugly pumpkin, covered him with a garden gargoyle image after painting the background
with black gesso and gold inking some swirls on. Added a strip of washi tape and some succulents to put him in a garden
setting.
#3 (Her What's Next) Added a different image, some ephemera and another postage stamp and some liquid pearls.
#4 - removed star and added ephemera flower to center, washi tape on top and bottom, added the word "beautiful" and
inked edges with gold.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry, I will have to withdraw. We moved at the end of last month and after that I've been in a flu & just without energy to unpack my craft supplies yet. I hoped to do it and start cardmaking last weekend but I just wasn't up to it. Too bad! I was really excited about this theme. Maybe I will remake my chosen cards at a later point.

ok, well, i do not see my name added so i guess you don't need me ... maybe next time ...
will change my ugly card status from swaps to available again or maybe just delete them ... have fun everyone who is playing

I'm very sorry, I will have to withdraw. We moved at the end of last month and after that I've been in a flu & just without energy to unpack my craft supplies yet. I hoped to do it and start cardmaking last weekend but I just wasn't up to it. Too bad! I was really excited about this theme. Maybe I will remake my chosen cards at a later point.

Oh no problem, So sorry you were ill. Hey there is a an art a thon over Memorial Day weekend.

I worked on these yesterday. I have wanted to try abstract ‘carrot’ people for the longest time and I thought this might be my chance. I took the old collage elements off and added a scrap of paper, stamping and acrylic paints. I loved these backgrounds and was glad to be able to reuse them.

First picture is the ‘before’. Thoughts? Am I on the right track or have I gone too far?

Bunnymther, you made two, Did you ever make one more? We need you.

Mine are going postal today. I edited my original thread post to explain the remodeling I did on the cards. This was fun and a good exercise in re-working our cards to make them even better.

You could probably do this trap every year.... it’s a good idea to relook at old unwanted cards... “what was I going for?” Becomes “what could I go for?”

Back
Top Bottom