April Pick-A-Theme,due June 21, 2019

I am going to work on them today. I also have my hospice visits today. It is so dang hot that I hate to go out but I really know my 3 people like the visit. It is the driving in the heat. and waiting to the AC to kick in each time.

The cards are at the post office awaiting the beginning of their journey today. I could not get to the post office Saturday afternoon after I had them ready to go, they were resurfacing the parking lot and my post office does not do a Sunday pickup.

There we so many really neat cards. Every time I swap out a PAT I see all kinds of themes I want to start. Thank you again for all the fun host cards. Several of my collections have some wonderful additions. Looking forward to showing them off.

Can’t wait for all of you to start getting your cards. I hope everyone is happy.

Speaking of happy, I am going to attempt to do this again in August, so keep an eye open for the new posting. I am trying a challenging theme again for both hand drawn/painted and collage. We shall see how it goes. The last time was not a big success.

One last thing, once you receive your cards, please come to the site and let me and everyone in your group know you have them. Giving iTraders to everyone is the best way to do that. It only takes a few minutes and everyone likes to know their hard work is appreciated.

My cards are here and I love them all. Thanks to all the artists and a big thank you to xstitcher for hosting.

Mine are here as well - it's crazy busy at school this time of year, and I'm about to go away for 5 days with most of my class, so I may not have time to say thanks properly until I get back, but wanted to let people know the cards were here safely...

Mine are here as well - it's crazy busy at school this time of year, and I'm about to go away for 5 days with most of my class, so I may not have time to say thanks properly until I get back, but wanted to let people know the cards were here safely...

Happy they are there!

Have fun on the trip with your class. Don't worry about iTraders till you get back. We will all still be here.

Back
Top Bottom