April Pick-A-Theme,due June 21, 2019

Group 4 please. I'm so close to finishing my celestial themed deck. I'll be back later with my exact theme/cards. Thank you!

I'd love to play in groups 1 and 3, if I'm able.

I haven't been trading for a while - do my iTraders expire? If not, I have only ever had positive ratings?

If so, I'd love giraffes. Can be whimsical or realistic :)

I'd love to play in groups 1 and 3, if I'm able.

I haven't been trading for a while - do my iTraders expire? If not, I have only ever had positive ratings?

If so, I'd love giraffes. Can be whimsical or realistic :)

Yes you can play!

everyone to here has been added!

Please check to make sure everything looks good

Welcome to all!

Everyone to here is in.

Please check and make sure I have everything correct.

And to those of you who still need to give me themes please do so as soon as you can.

xstitcher, I want my theme for Group 6 to be under water theme with at least one critter but no fish. Is that okay for a regular theme?

May I join a second group, please? If so, I'm feeling confident enough for Group 1. And for that group theme, how about long-haired dachshunds.

My theme for group 4- any cephalopod (example: Octopus, squid, nautilus, cuttlefish, or ammonite), to go with my under the sea theme APC deck. Cards: player 1- Q of spades, player 2- 10 of spades, player 3- 6 of spades, player 5- 4 of spades

I know Terri F. Also not many takers for any media APC's and really light response for collages!

I would like to know what has happened. I remember when you would post a PAT and it would fill up real quick. I had PATs that had so many responses sometimes there were more players for a group than there were spaces. Now it can take weeks to fill one. How things change.

Last edited:
I must have forgotten to hit the post button last night because I posted everything was on the list up to ferretgirl's post.

Anyway now everyone to here is welcome and should be on the page 1 list. Please make sure I posted it the way you want it.

JudyLee please pick your theme and preference of cards so you group mates can get started on your cards.

Back
Top Bottom