April Pick-A-Theme,due June 21, 2019

Where are all our collage artists????????

Is there enough interest in another APC group that I should make another one.

Or are there 5 more that would like another HD/HP group? or an any media group?

I suppose I could make a challenging group for any of the above as long as there were 5 players.

All you have to do is ask...……………………….

I have my Cards for Group One and Two in my Gallery.
If you'd like to take a peeky @@
Fun to make. They will be in the mail soon.

Hey,MA, I'll go ahead and join group 6. Would it be possible for me to get APCs in that group? I would be continuing my mushroom theme.
Or do you think you would do another APC group? I would like to do APCs, but it's no biggie.
If not I'll take CATS!

Hey,MA, I'll go ahead and join group 6. Would it be possible for me to get APCs in that group? I would be continuing my mushroom theme.
Or do you think you would do another APC group? I would like to do APCs, but it's no biggie.
If not I'll take CATS!

If you want APCs I think we should start another group since they have specific groups. I would not want someone to go buy a deck of cards.

if both ferretgirl and ksj1717 let me know they don't mind we can do it. and anyone else who signs up would know you are getting APCs (if that is what you decide).

let's see if they reply any time soon and you let me know what you want to do. I think we have time as there are not a lot of players signing up for anything now. if you can find 4 more players you can build your own group.

I will be a back later to check for answers.

Mine are done and going out in today’s mail. I’ll post photos to the gallery as soon as I get my laptop back from being fixed (fingers crossed!).

If you want APCs I think we should start another group since they have specific groups. I would not want someone to go buy a deck of cards.

if both ferretgirl and ksj1717 let me know they don't mind we can do it. and anyone else who signs up would know you are getting APCs (if that is what you decide).

let's see if they reply any time soon and you let me know what you want to do. I think we have time as there are not a lot of players signing up for anything now. if you can find 4 more players you can build your own group.

I will be a back later to check for answers.

I don't care if we do APCs. I've not started a deck yet and it's about the only thing I haven't tried, so might as well. Also, change my theme to just Hippie Theme, please. I think the Chic may throw people off.

I don't care if we do APCs. I've not started a deck yet and it's about the only thing I haven't tried, so might as well. Also, change my theme to just Hippie Theme, please. I think the Chic may throw people off.

Since I have already posted your theme of "Hippy Chic (whatever that means to you)" I will add or "Just Hippie" because once a theme is posted it can not be changed in case someone has already started your card.

And since I have not heard from ferretgirl and there are specific APC groups I am not going to allow APCs in the other collage groups.

So...……..catladybj do you want to join group 6 with cats or have me make group 7 another APC group and hope we can fill it?

I got my laptop back and posted my photos of my ATCs for Groups 1 & 8 in the P-A-T Gallery. Just wish my phone had taken better photos!

Received some fun mail in the last couple of days...…………….

Ancient Planter, dithespy, Karr3ll and Terri F, your cards are here.

If not I'll take CATS!

I added you to group 6 with cats.

Hope we can at least fill this group.

I will not be around much this weekend so if you need my address ask here and someone can pm you with it.

If you have an address for me it is good as it is the same as it has been for the past 36 years.

OK, I see you are still struggling to fill up the groups. I have made a really good dent in the swaps I have committed to, so I feel I can actually join another one now. So I'll take a place in group 6 with a theme of things with wings (that wouldn't have them normally) if that's considered a regular theme. If not, I'll take a theme of trees.

Welcome to you both and to all who are playing.

I am going to keep this in open for awhile to see if we can fill group 7.

Back
Top Bottom