April Pick-A-Theme,due June 21, 2019

Quick post...............…

ThouArtDelyrias your cards are here I will be back tomorrow to do proper thank yous and iTraders.

I've hosted tons of ATC and other swaps, but none with AFA. Too bad, because I love the PAT swaps and have plenty of time to host, but the requirement is also to have hosted 3 swaps on AFA before being allowed to host a PAT. :unsure:

I'm trying to come up with some ideas for swaps to host so I can get those 3 required under my belt! Any suggestions anyone? PM me!

Since the first swap is limited to 12, try to pick a very limited theme that YOU LOVE! For instance dont do coffee or tea. or cats or something broad. Let me look at your profile. I looked, and sent you a pm but I suggest Zombies or Pretty napkins, as a medium.

Great car with wings, ksj.

I worked on my Group 6 cards today as well. And here they are:

View attachment 206922View attachment 206923View attachment 206924View attachment 206925

For ferretgirl, underwater with creature(s), no fish (starfish not technically being a fish).

For ksj, hippy chic - or at least hippy

For catladybj - cats

For allegrae - detectives. The background page is from a book (I kid you not) of The Return of Sherlock Holmes in Pitman Shorthand. The whole book. Seriously. Gotta love a good jumble sale!

Tomorrow is a bank holiday here (as well as in the US), so these will go in the post on Tuesday. Should still be plenty of time...

Last edited:
Group 8- Any Media (HD/HP/Collage/Digital/Photo/Fabric) ~Generic/Regular Theme
1. Ancient Planter – Wild West
2. CastleQueen5 – Snails
3. trini70 – Flamingo(s)
4. ksj1717 – Sloths
5. ThouArtDelyrias – Minions

Group 4 - APC's ~ Any Media ~ Any Theme
1. Pikkis - Spring in the Garden with a Vintage Touch
2. CastleQueen5 – Snails
3. JudyLee – Sun or Moon or Stars with Text
4. smallgirl – Any Cephalopod (example: Octopus, Squid, Nautilus, Cuttlefish, or Ammonite)
5. ThouArtDelyrias – Butterfly

Back
Top Bottom