39.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Mamma Cat and Kittens Artist Trading Card ATC - April PAT.jpg
    Mamma Cat and Kittens Artist Trading Card ATC - April PAT.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Pig and Sunflowers Hostie Artist Trading Card ATC - April PAT.jpg
    Pig and Sunflowers Hostie Artist Trading Card ATC - April PAT.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
More mail...….

catladybj, ferretgirl and yonawrites, I have received your cards!

CastleQueen5 and Ilovemarley it looks like your cards are both lost in the postal system somewhere.

I will wait a few more days.

I guess mine never arrived. I will start remaking them next week. There is no way they will come out the same. I never got the envelope back, so I guess the PO monster ate them. They need to eat too.

They are not here yet. I will wait at least till the weekend before I trade them out.

I am a bit concerned about my post office as it seems like 2 sets have been lost.

Ilovemarly post on 6-18 they were mailed so it has been at least a week tomorrow for hers.

More mail...….

catladybj, ferretgirl and yonawrites, I have received your cards!

CastleQueen5 and Ilovemarley it looks like your cards are both lost in the postal system somewhere.

I will wait a few more days.

Dont hold your breath, I mailed a long time ago. May 29th. They are gone, baby, gone, and that is really sad. In my head I am using much stronger words. Bwhahahahhaha!

Ilovemarley, your cards showed up today! Not sure where they have been, but they are safely with their group mates now.

CastleQueen5, I am so sorry yours never showed up. Stupid postal system. I hate it you have to remake them.

I sent everyone in groups 4 and 8, except ksj1717, a pm about the missing cards situation.

ksj1717, your mailbox was full so please empty it a bit and let me know so I can send it to you. It is important. Thank you!

I will start over soon making new cards for my players. I will send you postage stamp, and a Return address to make it easier on you. I really do think I have the addresses saved. I will ask the individual players as I get ready to mail. It could take some time to make all 8 again.

Group 4 - APC's ~ Any Media ~ Any Theme
1. Pikkis - Spring in the Garden with a Vintage Touch (more info and cards)
2. CastleQueen5 – Snails (cards)
3. JudyLee – Sun or Moon or Stars with Text (cards)
4. smallgirl – Any Cephalopod (example: Octopus, Squid, Nautilus, Cuttlefish, or Ammonite) (cards)
5. ThouArtDelyrias – Butterfly (cards)

My sympathies go out to you, CastleQueen. I have had similar problems recently. Once the cards eventually came home to me but several sets are still lost in the system. Oh well..

I had one set of returns never show up. Sometimes these things happen. I wouldn't dare leave negative itrader for people that try...unless there's some consistency there.

I understand the missing mail thing. I told Mary Ann I'm okay w/ her plan but if you prefer to swap them individually CQ5 I'm cool w/ that too.

Back
Top Bottom