If Emotions Were Monsters, What Would They Look Like? ~ HD/HP~ Due June 1st

I have a question! For the emotions, is the idea to stick with single word emotions (joy, disappointment, jealousy), or could we get really specific, like "the feeling of buying a toy as an adult that you really wanted when you were 6"? How emotionally complex are we getting here :P

Since this swap has such a small maximum amount of people I have a monster theme gift I've been working on for everyone playing to be sent with your cards. I can't wait for you all to see it!

Hey everyone! Just a heads up that this swap will be moving to the "Active" forums since it is full and is only accepting new players on a waitlist.

cheyenneshea I am going to bow out gracefully and give the last spot to someone else. Since there are only 12 spots.
Thank you and have fun everyone. :)

Has anyone made any emotion monsters yet? I've been working on my host gifts, but it's been crazy lately with moving into my new place. Hope everyone is well!

I'm prepping for an my first art table right now so I haven't had the time but, I am totally committed so I'll def make the deadline. :D

monsters as feelings.jpg
Here are my monsters ready to go - the feelings are unmotivated, carefree, angry, and content. I'll have to mail them in a few days since I can't find my clear sleeves after my move, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom