If Emotions Were Monsters, What Would They Look Like? ~ HD/HP~ Due June 1st

I finally started sketching my designs. Gonna do sadness, anxiety, and lonliness. So far so good. XD Hopefully I'll have them done to post in a few days.

My cards are done! I'll pm you for your address!

Cards are: Anxiety, Depression, and Loneliness

1_59564162_2026422787663033_3154702458719043584_n.jpg
1_59726229_2231995813554334_5298699619771875328_n.jpg
1_59769619_2268737406680252_1634852096899547136_n.jpg

IamWhatonEarth those are beautiful! I have sent you my address as well. I am making a run to the post office to check my PO Box. Hopefully there are some monsters waiting there for me :)

My cards are mailed! Also, I forgot to include a SASE but I did include return postage. Haha Sorry, I'm really out of it lately.

Mail Call! Sun kissed I have received your beautiful cards. They look even better in person! Thanks for the hostie card too ��

Aw, thanks guys. I wanted to hit those feels hard. haha Those are kinda vent art. I'm having a bit of a hard time lately.

Mail Call! I've received some amazing monsters from Fierce Armadillo and IamWhatonearth!!!!!! I can't stop smiling at these little monsters, even the depressed ones.

The monsters we've received so far have the following emotions and I love them all:

Sunkissed: Unmotivated, Carefree, Content, Angry

Fierce Armadillo: Delighted, Smug, Frazzled, Friendly-Curious

IamWhatonearth: Depression, Anxiety, Loneliness

I just realised what this swap reminds me of!! I used to love a cartoon called 'Stop it and Tidy Up' which was all about a land of monsters who personified different statements said repeatedly to children, like 'STOP IT' and 'TIDY UP!' hehe.

if you have never see it heres a link to the intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sHjiKRrKOM&frags=pl,wn

(Clean your teeth's grin/walk is legend!)

I have never seen that show, but that makes total sense. I especially like the "Bee-have" monsters :D

asharnanae your monsters are beautiful and I love your stylized slime creatures! My favorite is especially surprised.

My cards are in the mail! I did:

"I don't WANT to be awake this early" (angry and sleepy):
1_Emotion_Monsters_-_I_don_t_WANT_to_be_awake_this_early__small_.jpg

"Misery":
1_Emotion_Monsters_-_Recovering_from_trauma__small_.jpg

and "Spring Cleaning" (Happy and accomplished):
1_Emotion_Monsters_-_Spring_cleaning__small_.jpg

Attachments

• 1_Emotion_Monsters_-_I_don_t_WANT_to_be_awake_this_early__small_.jpg
    1_Emotion_Monsters_-_I_don_t_WANT_to_be_awake_this_early__small_.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1_Emotion_Monsters_-_Recovering_from_trauma__small_.jpg