Vintage ATCs - Mixed media, Due June 17, 2019

I'm so clearly not observant at times. I just noticed that one of your examples cards had a stamp that looked a lot like my hand carved stamp. Was that from the stamped tissue paper I sent?

I'm so clearly not observant at times. I just noticed that one of your examples cards had a stamp that looked a lot like my hand carved stamp. Was that from the stamped tissue paper I sent?

You betcha! I LOVE the stamped images! I didn't realize you had hand carved a stamp. Thanks so much for sending those along! :) They're beautiful! I love them so much, I've almost used them all up, lol!

I'm not sure if my cards will make it on time. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll arrive speedily since it's not a package. However, if they do not make it in time, please keep your favorite as a hostie before returning the others. They are on their way...
Thanks!

I'm not sure if my cards will make it on time. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll arrive speedily since it's not a package. However, if they do not make it in time, please keep your favorite as a hostie before returning the others. They are on their way...
Thanks!

Great! I'll keep an eye out, with fingers crossed!

I made vintage cards but they didn't make the Saturday afternoon mail, therefore wouldn't leave my PO until sometime Monday afternoon. I'm afraid they won't make it in time, so I'll just watch for your next swap and be mindful that you are in ON Canada. :(

That's a shame, JenUrebel! I wish we could just wait for everyone's cards to get in - you all do such fine art work! Lately, my cards to the US (from Canada) have been taking an average 9 days to get there. If you mailed on Monday, they might make it and probably would for sure if we had an extra 2-3 days...

Back
Top Bottom