Vintage ATCs - Mixed media, Due June 17, 2019

I found the most awesome vintage images book at a thrift store today! It's meant to be used to make scrapbook pages I think, but would be perfect for ATCs! It has vintage travel images, like postcards, old advertisements and photos that I can cut out for collage. SCORE!! And it only cost me $5!

I just found my collection of antique magazine ads (1890s and early 1900s) as well as my collection of antique post cards and some antique photos of unknown people. Let’s me see what I can come up with, but until they’re done ... lurking. :D

I found the most awesome vintage images book at a thrift store today! It's meant to be used to make scrapbook pages I think, but would be perfect for ATCs! It has vintage travel images, like postcards, old advertisements and photos that I can cut out for collage. SCORE!! And it only cost me $5!

What's it called?

The book is called "Instant Memories - Travel" by Anna Corba. The thick, cardstock pages are meant to be cut out and used. It also comes with a CD complete with all printable images.

Thanks! I just looked it up on Amazon, hoping to be able to see a few pages- no such luck. She does also have a French pages one...

The book is called "Instant Memories - Travel" by Anna Corba. The thick, cardstock pages are meant to be cut out and used. It also comes with a CD complete with all printable images.

I just ordered a copy from Amazon, and made sure I got the CD, some sellers dont have the CD, Mine was unused and unopened for the CD.

I got a set done so go ahead and sign me up, please! I’ll pm for your address (my laptop is still in the shop and it’s got my list of addresses on it).

Back
Top Bottom