Vintage ATCs - Mixed media, Due June 17, 2019

Please note I'll be heading out of town, with no access to the internet, for the next three days. I apologize for anyone trying to PM me or expecting a response. The exciting news is that I'll be watching my 15 year old son play soccer. He recently made the Canadian Ontario provincial soccer team and Team Ontario is playing against Team Quebec this weekend. Wish us luck!

Vintage is my favourite theme and while I´ve been lurking this swap, I´ve also seen so wonderful artwork, that can´t lurk no more... So I made my cards last night and if they will qualify for the swap, will you sign me in, please :)!

Looks like Little Lord Fauntleroy. I also love the little girl in pink.

How did I miss this one?! I just saw the amazing vintage ATC's that pikkis posted in the Gallery! WoW, I'm inspired and would love to join! I see several of my FAV artists are already signed up. YaY! :)

Thank you for the lovely comments, everyone :)! And I´m so happy to inspire you that much ohhappyday; so glad you´re joining! The same happened to me, you see, as there are so many wonderful artists along!

Back
Top Bottom