Media
A Pirate’s Life for Me Swap

Swap Due Date – June 21, 2019
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 : 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Media: ALL mediums are welcomed; I will strive to trade effort for effort
Theme – Pirates

Ahoy, Maties! Are there any other pirate lovers out there? Travel and Treasure sounds like such an amazing adventure!

Feel free to use well-known pirates, like Captain Hook, Jack Sparrow, or Redbeard. Your card doesn’t have to feature a pirate, but one must be reminded of pirates when he/she sees it. Examples: map and a treasure chest, sunken ship with pirate flag, canon ball with a pirate’s hat and a parrot, etc…

Card Guidelines:

1. Each card must be a standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Embellishments on a card are great, but you are responsible! First of all, each card needs to fit into a sleeve. If it doesn’t, then the embellishment is too thick. Secondly, if the postage machines gobble up your cards and they don’t get to me, I can’t send you something for nothing…so package well.
3. As previously stated, each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
4. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.

Mailing Guidelines:

1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. Tape your cards together or onto a sturdy background when mailing, using an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape to avoid damaging cards.
3. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope or a legible label and a loose, unused stamp for your return cards.
4. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns unless you have chosen to add thick embellishments that make the mail non-machinable. In that case, please send as much extra postage as you had to add to mail to me.
5. If you are mailing internationally, please provide a global "forever" stamp or a $1 bill for your returns. You may also send money to my PayPal account if desired.

When you are ready to mail your cards, please private message me for my address.

iTraders are given by me to all players on the same day that I swap the cards out. Please make sure to leave an iTrader in turn for your host (me!) when you receive your cards, and leave "you rocks" for your fellow players from whom you have received cards.

Host cards are never a requirement to play, but I will cherish any that you choose to send.

Yo! Ho! Ho! Let’s set sail!

I have received your cards if your name is in Deep Blue.

Click on the player's name to go to a post to leave You Rock points.

Players:
1. ferretgirl - Withdrawn
2. Kar3ll *
3. Allegrae*
4. HUGHES555
5. Monroy28*
6. Micaela*
7. Beverley*
8. CastleQueen5 *
9. Trtlman - Withdrawn
10. Melanie
11. Ilovemarley
12. Firefly*
13. Ancient Planter
14. Mrs. Alderman - Withdrawn
15. Onaki - Withdrawn
16. Imbrium *
17. nanvan *
18. Donnacr *
19. catladybj*

ksj1717: iTrader

Examples:

View attachment 205558 View attachment 205559 View attachment 205560 View attachment 205561

Last edited:
I ran this swap a few years back & didn't have time to participate so I am comin' aboard now, matey. Sign me up=)

Nanvan, your welcome to look around from the crow's nest; come aboard when you're able!

Welcome Allegrae! Can't wait to see what treasures you send our way!

Welcome aboard to buccaneers Hughes555, Monroy28, and micaela! Can’t wait to see what loot you have to share!

CQ5, you may lurk in your comfort zone and let me know if you decide to go on account.

Back
Top Bottom