A Pirate's Life for Me, Due June 21, 2019

Speaking of which...

Mail Call

Ilovemarley's cards came today! That means we are all set for swapping!

I will send them out on Monday...this is the time to send any bribes my way for your favorites! ;)

Ahoy, Me Hearties!

Shiver Me Timbers; We had a great bundle of loot in this swap! The treasure has been divided without mutiny and I think ye for the Captain's share! All ye scallywags should pull out yer spyglasses and be on the lookout for booty coming ashore to each of yer mailboxes.

You Ho Ho! I think ye for playing. Yer now considered Old Salts for any future pirate swaps! When yer treasure arrives, be sure to give thanks to the other seadogs in yer crew.

Ahoy, Me Hearties!

Shiver Me Timbers; We had a great bundle of loot in this swap! The treasure has been divided without mutiny and I think ye for the Captain's share! All ye scallywags should pull out yer spyglasses and be on the lookout for booty coming ashore to each of yer mailboxes.

You Ho Ho! I think ye for playing. Yer now considered Old Salts for any future pirate swaps! When yer treasure arrives, be sure to give thanks to the other seadogs in yer crew.

You are a hoot! I wish I could think of a way to say that Piratey, but not enough coffee yet.

My pirates sailed in and are now landlubbers.

I got Johnny Depp , I mean Jack Sparrow, my bad, better call him by his street name, from I love Marley

Captain Hook from Karr3ll, come what may, from Nanvan, and sweet hostess card from our host. Off to thank everyone.

Received my treasures today - fabulous cards from 3 very talented artists - CastleQueen5 (lady pirate with orange accents), Melanie (Pirates of Penzance) and donnacr (Ahoy There) - thank you all! and special thanks to ksj1717 for hosting this fun swap - love "To Arr is Pirate" - thank you! Off to leave ITrader and rep points.

Wonderful returns received from Imbrium, Ancient Planter and catladybj, plus a cool extra from our hostess! Great swap! Leaving iTrader/you rocks now...

So sorry, my amazing cards arrived on Monday and then ran away, I have just found them - maybe they were running away to live a pirate's life?
Many thanks to the swashbuckling Allegrae, Ancient Planter and Imbrium for their cards and our wonderful Host for her perfectly punny extra and for running this swap in a very ship shape fashion

Off to leave points for all

So the only ones I've not heard from yet are Hughes555 and Ancient Planter. Please let me know if you have or have not received your cards and I will archive the swap.

Back
Top Bottom