Technique: Shaving Cream/ATCs/Open/Due date: June 13, 2019

You know, I'll re-check my mail piles as some days I just throw stuff in them & don't look again for a while. Will let you guys know if I find them or not. If I do, sorry about that!!

Okay, Bluesky & Haagmm, I did find your envies of ATCs so you can rest now. Sorry about that; I just threw them in the pile & they got buried quickly.

Will not be able to work on these until this weekend but will definitely have them in the mail on Monday. Please don't forget to leave ITrader if you think it was deserved & leave You Rock points for the fellow artists that you received ATCs from. Thanks so much for making this swap a huge success & be on the look-out for another technique swap soon.....

Great mail today! Wonderful cards from donnacr, ksj1717, and Suzi! Thank you all and thanks to our great host, Ferretgirl! Wonderful swap and great to try a new technique!

Thank you, guys, for taking the time to participated. This was a fairly easy learning technique. The next one may be a little harder but I am not sure yet. Yeah, I can't believe that I put them in the mail on Saturday & artists already had them by Monday!!! That is amazing; gotta give the P O kudos for that;)

I was out of town this week, but came home to wonderful returns from Amychelle, Bluesky, and Mushu. Thanks Ferretgirl for hoseing and for coming up with a fantastic idea for this swap!

Thank you ferretgirl for challenging us with this technique! It's one I will continue to use.

Thanks to Suzi, ksj1717, and Haagmm for the fantastic returns!

My wonderful returns have arrived from: Karr3ll, BetsyG and Suzi.

Thanks to our amazing Host for reminding me of this fun technique

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom