Friend of AFA
Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due Date: June 29
Signup/Withdrawal Date: June 23
Number of items: 3 for 3
Number of Players: Unlimited
Media: HD/HP ATC Art Doll, cut to shape; flat embellishments allowed; NO stickers, raised embellishments, or loose glitter.

Almost two years ago, I posted this swap, and I thought it was time to try it again! Please hand-draw, hand-paint three little doll-shaped cards depicting boys or girls dressed to represent countries or regions around the world (often called “folk dress”). Flat embellishments are ok to use (ribbon, lace, tiny rhinestones or sequins, nothing thicker than 1/6”).

Cut out a doll shape similar to the pictured examples. It does not have to match exactly, just so it fits into an ATC sleeve (2 1/2 x 3 1/2). Shape it kind of like a fat bowling pin, and draw your little doll within this shape.

Using your own individual style, try to make them cute and colorful, and as simple or as detailed as you like. Please write the country name on the back or front of each card.

We are not concerned with PC issues here, just trying to have fun creating. Pick three different countries to portray, and I will send three different countries in your returns.

**I would also like to include a player gift card in everyone’s returns. If you have a certain country you would like to collect, be sure and PM me, or state it here in the thread. I love making these little dolls!

GUIDELINES:
- Cards should each be cut to shape, but measured to fit into an ATC sleeve. Please place each in an individual sleeve.
- Please identify the country your doll portrays, and include your username, real name and swap name on the back.
- Host cards are never necessary but always appreciated.
- Please PM for my address when ready to mail.
- US players, please include an address label and one Forever stamp.
- International players, please include a US $1 bill or a Global Forever stamp, along with an address label.

POST PICTURES IF YOU CAN, AND BON VOYAGE!

Travel Companions:

1. Yonawrites (Italy)
2. Karenr (Mexico) - RECEIVED
3. An. M. Sudyka (Switzerland) - RECEIVED
4. Marie (Jamaica) - RECEIVED
5. Artbymee (Tahiti) - RECEIVED

Last edited:
  • Staff
Example cards are: Holland - dithespy; Spain -Linda4atc; Sri Lanka - Yonawrites; England - Marie; Italy and Haiti - CiCiCreates

• Staff
Yona, did you have a country you want me to make for your player gift card?

So welcome to lurk, Bex. Would love to sign you up when you feel ready. You too, Marie, I didn't see you there!

Hi Lucy! Haven’t “seen” you for a while, sure hope you can eventually play.

Back
Top Bottom