DOLLS of the WORLD, Shaped ATCs, hd/hp, due June 29

Oh, I just read an explanation in your signature. Fibromyalgia is horrible, so sorry!

Please join us! Once you get started, these are really fun! I also enjoy researching the costumes. In France, the regions of Normandy and Brittany, ladies wore large and fancy headdresses made of lace. Folk dress from Scandinavian countries of Sweden, Denmark, and Norway can look very similar. I also think it might be fun to depict various Native American tribes. Seminole, Navajo, and Cheyenne all look very different. Do consider giving this a go, I intend to check in more often and show additional examples, I think I overcommitted a bit and got very busy!

Welcome to lurk, Terri F! (Yours would be so cute)!

How is everyone coming along with your little dolls? Please jump in and join us! I am currently working on a little Irish lass, and will post a picture when I can.

As promised, here is a pic of the little gal from Ireland.

An. M. Sudyka, your doll cards have arrived, and thanks so much for the host card!

Received a lovely set from latent, and thanks for the host card. May I post a picture? You too, An.

Here is An. M. Sudyka's set: Spain; England; France; Poland

And these are by Karenr: Mexico (guess who); Japan; Russia; China

Aren't they great? I'm trying to tempt any lurkers out there (even "silent" lurkers, LOL).

Both sets are gorgeous!!! The costumes are so detailed!

I just can’t seem to get going on this one yet....

Still time, Marie. I’m hoping and throwing good
Muse thoughts your way!

Come join us, Lurkers and silent lurkers....still lots of time....so many countries....as simple as you like....

Great, Marie! I’m so glad your Muse kicked in for this one, especially with all your other “busyness “! Love that you did male representatives, I don’t have a lot in my collection as everyone, myself included, seems to draw the girls more often. And for some reason, I always love to see a girl from Japan - it’s probably the kimonos. Thanks for playing, and I will sign you right up!

Also, I was just reminded while signing you up, I’m making a thank-you for playing card for everyone, so do let me know if there’s a certain country I can do for you.

Back
Top Bottom