DOLLS of the WORLD, Shaped ATCs, hd/hp, due June 29

So happy to have you, I will sign you up and PM my address.

Artbymee, I am making a doll card for everyone who signs up. Let me know if there is a specific country you would like.

Beverley, great to see you lurking! Hope you join us soon.

Marie, I will do some research on those. Maybe Peru, we'll see.......(surprise).

Ooh, I want to do Jamaica for you. Pretty and colorful! No secret because I’m posting them by player’s names so I will remember.

No problem, Artbymee! I will be watching the mail for your cards.

Marie, and Artbymee, your wonderful sets have arrived, thanks to both of you for a host card!

Come join us in this fun (and even educational) swap. There is still plenty of time to make cards and mail them to reach me by June 29. I am currently finishing up the little player gift cards for those signed up. I will post a picture soon. (Yona, I do hope you are still "with us", haven't heard from you).

Yes Marie, and receiving them too! The different styles and depictions are so interesting!

Signup date is a little over a week to go, so there is still time to join this swap and get your cards in the mail. I am still working on a little gal from Jamaica for Marie. Then I will have all of my “player gift” doll cards finished and ready to go. I will post a picture of the little group early next week. Yona, I hope you are still with us...your detailed dolls are always amazing!

Here is a little peek at the player gift cards from me: Italy, Mexico, Switzerland, Jamaica, and Tahiti. Your country is listed by your name on the player list in the swap description.

Oh my CiCi! They’re all so adorable! I can’t wait to give mine a forever home! Thank you for doing this for us!

Back
Top Bottom