It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – Wednesday, July 1, 2019
Withdraw by date – none/please keep in touch
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of participants – 20
SWAP- Collage

Celebrity Zettis​

Choose a real celebrity or character from the movies or TV to form a Zetti image on your ATC. Breakout all the scrapbook paper, magazines,gelli plate paper, decorative tape, avon booklets etc. Use your imagination, think outside the box and go crazy but most of all- have fun!

This is mostly collage- very little to no HD/HP (for detail only)

For this project, five components must be included:
1. A celebrity face
2. Funny body and/or stripped legs (animal body ok)
3. An object connected to the body or in the background (purse, wings,and etc) use your imagination
4. Fill entire card with lots of color or other small images- no white in background please
5. Crazy or checkered borders around the card

Pintrest samples:
https://br.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=zetti atc&rs=typed&term_meta[]=zetti%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=atc%7Ctyped

Some information for you:
"Zetti (aka Zettiology) is a style of at originated by Tracy Moore. Some common characteristics for zettis include striped legs, funny shapes for bodies, bright/ bold colors, magazine images, objects, designer paper borders, and lots of pointy hats."

Back of card ~
Include username, real name, date, your state/country, the swap name and name of the celebrity on the back of all cards (email optional)

* US Participants – Please include a label with your address (I will provide the envelope).
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP
on the back of your envelope please put you user name and the name of this swap.

* International Participants - Please send a mailing label and include a well-hidden dollar or Euro.
If you are having problems with postage please message me. I rather you play and have fun.
on the back of your envelope please put you user name and the name of this swap.

I am in the United States (Texas) for this project and all international are welcome.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are ready to send, this way I can keep track of all cards. Any late cards will be returned. I am your hostess and here to help. No question is too silly. I am here to help you be successful. If you need anything just holler

When you receive your returns, please leave a "you rock" points for your fellow artist and a I-Trader for your s hostess

Once cards arrive safe your name turns to RED

People who have come out to play:
1. KSJ1717
2. Dithespy
3. SuzyQ
4. Beverley
5. Cargal
6. Leydab
7. Mwilding
8. blueskyhare
9. Ancient Planter
10. Evalila
McGillisj
12. JudyLee
13. minibee1010 -withdrawn
12. nanner
13.Micaele
14. BlancoLobo
15.BetsyG

Last edited:
Well, I started out looking through magazines for pictures of celebrities while I had a cup of coffee. Then I looked through my stash of backgrounds - all the time saying I would get on with some cleaning. Then I found myself looking through images for zetti fodder. And before I knew it, I had the scissors and glue out and this happened!

View attachment 205758 View attachment 205759
View attachment 205760 View attachment 205761

Now I need another coffee before I start the cleaning!

Yah!!! and off to a good start

Welcome Friends!
So happy you have joined...

Ksj1717
Dithespy
Suzyg
Beverly
Cargal

There are so many swaps I'm in whose deadlines are much closer than this one, but I've only done zetti one other time before, and that was years ago. So... I felt the need to make this set and make sure they met the requirements of the swap:

Well....everything I've tried to post in the last couple of days has exceeded the limit greatly! I didn't think anything had been changed on my computer, but I'll have to get my husband to look at it. Is anyone else having problems?

Thanks for adding me to the players list - I just need one little correction - I'm SuzyQ, not SuzyG. Don't know if there is a SuzyG, but it isn't me.:no::D

I think you can go ahead and sign me up. I had so much fun with the zetti historical figures a couple of years ago that I must do this one, too! I’ve got 2 done and possibly the rest tomorrow. I was hard pressed to find celebrities in my magazines, but I think I just had enough (assuming Prince Harry counts as a “celebrity”?)

Back
Top Bottom