Celebrity Zetti Due: July 1

I must've still been away when you did the historical zetties...sounds like a blast!

not only ould like to do historical zetties again but i also may do animal zetties too.
Right now i have whimsical wonderland based on Alice and Wonderland up. Once that gets a little closer i ill do more zetties.

i had so much fun on these! these were 4 people i have always admired, and it was great to make a tribute to them..

thank you, monroy28, for the chance to do this! andy warhol used his mother's beautiful hand lettering for his art, when he started out as an illustrator. i always thought that was so sweet. plus i love his early drawings and illustrations!

I'm almost finished with my Whimsical Wonderland cards, so I'm lurking around here!
All I can say is, "WOW, WOW & WOW!" These zetti cards are fabulous and they just make you smile to look at them! :jiggy:
I may try my hand at some of these. I suspect they're very addictive.
Why don't you sign me up since you have limited space available. I wouldn't want to miss the boat!
I'm a little nervous because I haven't really made these before. I hope I can pull it off in time! :twitcy:

Back
Top Bottom