Celebrity Zetti Due: July 1

Ancient Planter, I Am happy to have you back from the historic zettis and i say Prince Harry counts- He was in a documentary about his life

Welcome Blueskyhare

Well....everything I've tried to post in the last couple of days has exceeded the limit greatly! I didn't think anything had been changed on my computer, but I'll have to get my husband to look at it. Is anyone else having problems?

I am so sorry you are having trouble uploading. I find the same problem when using my camera but when i use my cell phone. I can actually up load--i hope you can get it resolved. i know we all would love to see your pictures

Thanks, Monroy! I have a zetti legs clip art sheet from pintrest, and I got some celebrity face images yesterday, so I'm ready to rock!

I am so sorry you are having trouble uploading. I find the same problem when using my camera but when i use my cell phone. I can actually up load--i hope you can get it resolved. i know we all would love to see your pictures

Turns out I've been posting so much and not deleting that I just reached my limit! I didn't even think about having a limit! I'm figuring though if I delete my attachments when the swaps are about to end I can continue to load my stuff. I know how much I love to see everyone's artwork, so I post mine. In fact, I guess I should do that next! :)

Monroy, I'm glad that your instructions ask us to write the celebrity's name on the back because I can't keep up with all the new music and tv personalities! I'm a movie buff.

Back
Top Bottom