Celebrity Zetti Due: July 1

Monroy, I'm glad that your instructions ask us to write the celebrity's name on the back because I can't keep up with all the new music and tv personalities! I'm a movie buff.

Me too. i just watch cartoons (Looney Tunes- the old ones)and movies. The only TV show i watch is The johnstons-love that show- the kids crack me up

Notation to all

In my house our mail gets sorted- family business, accountant, family. On rare occasion family mail gets mixed up with our accountants. I will be picking up the mail from now on so that i receive all atcs on time.

Last edited:
Ancient Planter your wonderful returns are here!

They might have come before but the mail got sorted wrong at my house. uggg!. i will be picking up the mail from now on.

Last edited:
Taking mine to the post office today. I confess I'm not up on current celebrities - like I might know a face from a movie or show I've seen, but I don't know their name and vice versa. I got my pics from a People magazine that I lifted from the waiting area at a restaurant and chose ones I actually knew!:twitcy: So I have Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lopez and Blake Shelton.

Attachments

• Celebrity Zetti - Julia Roberts.jpg
    Celebrity Zetti - Julia Roberts.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Celebrity Zetti - Bradley Cooper.jpg
    Celebrity Zetti - Bradley Cooper.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Celebrity Zetti - Jennifer Lopez.jpg
    Celebrity Zetti - Jennifer Lopez.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Celebrity Zetti - Blake Shelton.jpg
    Celebrity Zetti - Blake Shelton.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 33
Suzyq I have the same problem! the younger celebrities escape me.
I used Liz Taylor, James Dean, George Clooney and Amy Poehler, who is from my state.
hope to share pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom