Celebrity Zetti Due: July 1

Wow, I'm too late to this party... plus I've never heard of Zettis! I'm really enjoying looking through all these, such great cards, wish I would've found this sooner!

Almost all cards are in! yah!!!!!! At least the people who contacted me for my addie.

Regardless, I will be swapping them out tomorrow Morning! I will let you know when i mail them out.

My computer went out and i am back from the holidays. I am sorry if this was an inconvience to any one. I am home now. If you have any questions please let me know.

For now the cards went out..Yah!

aside from all the computer problems i have had, I feel, i need to be truthful about my lack of attentiveness. I want to apologize to everyone. I have been going through breast cancer treatment. Many of you who know me, know i am wayyyy more attentive to my SWAPs, usually responding same day. When i started the SWAP i did not know i had cancer. So i apologize for not being as attentive as i normally am. I will not be starting new swaps for another 6 weeks. This way everyone can have my full attention.

Thank you Marlies. i was unsure if i should have shared. Announcing having Cancer in Public is something I question But i hope it explains my lack of immediate attention. Every one should be getting there cards soon.

lots of hugs and prayers, dulce .. i am glad you shared this with us, so that we can send up our prayers!

I am unable to leave hostess points because i left everyone thank yous for the extra hostie cards. i need to wait till tomorrow to give it to everyone. i promise i will give the people i could not give hostie credit to today tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

I think you are to be commended for managing this swap so well. Cancer turns your life upside down. Sending all good wishes from France.

Many thanks, dearest hostess. This was a fun swap. And with all the heavy hearted things you are facing...sending healing and peace of mind your way!

Fab zetti's received today. Off to leave rep and iTrader. Thanks for the great swap, all!

Back
Top Bottom