Planes, trains and automobiles Due: June 28th

You are very welcome to lurk new_bee.artist. I hope that you will join us soon.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the thread or send me a PM.

CreativeSquirrel - nothing wrong with passing cards along. I seem to pass all my dragons on to my sister who collects them

For anyone who is interested in playing I intend to include one of my sample cards as a thank you with everyone's returns - if you see one that you would really like please tell me, otherwise it will be totally random.

I love iris folding and so you have: a sea plane, a fighter jet, a passenger liner, a VW bug and a working man's ute.

thanks ksj1717 - does that mean that you are interested in joining us? ;)

Here are my final iris folding samples - amazingly I only have 1 ​train in my collection?!

I am interested; and I've actually made two cards and gathered supplies, but my muse is a little blocked currently and I've got a few other deadlines coming up. Let me try to get two more done before I make any promises.

pouringdiva - no chance of a sneak preview? That was very fast - I will tell you as soon as they arrive.

ksj1717​ - glad to hear that you are half way to joining us and I fully understand how annoying your Muse can be when she refuses to co-operate. I hope you can bribe her to come around

Those are great Suzi​ - how did you multi-colour the car?

I scribbled random alcohol ink pens on sketch paper, and then did the die cuts. I liked how the random colors turned out. I did it with the plane too, but those colors are more muted, so it doesn’t pop like the cars did.

I've almost completed a set, so go ahead and sign me up, please! Love your iris folding, Donna. That's something I've never tried. Of course, I especially love the train - my grandfather spent his career as a signal maintainer with Southern Pacific RR, the only one in his family not to lose his job during the Depression.

... Mine are finished and I posted photos in the For Swaps gallery. Sorry about the shadow from the window screen that's on them. I photographed them in the sunlight on a windowsill. These will go out in tomorrow's mail. :jiggy:

Last edited:
Your cards are amazing Ancient Planter​ - they give me a very 1920's vibe (like Hercule Poirot :)) So glad you decided to join us, and I have put aside the train for you.

Back
Top Bottom