Planes, trains and automobiles Due: June 28th

So did I brag enough about my Train experience this weekend? It was fun. I cant really say I got anything to help me make a train atc though.

I did buy the train postage stamps, but you can get them anywhere. But because I bought them and put them on a postcard they postmarked my postcards with the date May 10th, 2019, the day of the 150 anniversary and from that town, near, there Corrine, Utah. IT was super fun.

So those are keepsakes, and not ones I will send to anyone. But the postage stamps will get sent on outgoing mail to other folks so that they can use the canceled stamps in future art.

Yes, you really can buy the stamps anywhere, folks there were standing in line to get first day edition packets. I didnt need that.

CastleQueen5 - it sounds like a great weekend with some wonderful keepsakes.
Evalila - I will tell you when they arrive

Kar3ll​ - your gorgeous set of cards are the first to arrive.

ksj1717 - I agree with CastleQueen5, those cards are definitely fine for this swap (my favourite is the 'Remember' old car) I will sign you up. Do you need my address?

vickiZ and Ancient Planter - your gorgeous cards arrived on Friday, just as the Memorial Day Athon started. Sorry for the delay in acknowledging them.

Thanks for letting me know.
I was concerned our LooooooNG Memorial Day weekend (with no mail delivery) would slow them down.
Fortunately, they arrived just BEFORE the mail drought.

ksj1717 - My address hasn't changed since then and I don't plan on it changing again any time in the foreseeable future. I worked out that I have moved 9 times in the last 7 years while battling 2 bouts of breast cancer, so I am very happy to stay put in sunny Queensland!

Evalila - your gorgeous vintage feel cards have arrived.

Last edited:
My cards sure are taking the scenic route this time around! I hope that they show up soon!

CastleQueen5 - I'll tell you when they arrive.

Suzi - you told me that you mailed May 7 - I am now getting worried that they haven't arrived, even Australia Post isn't normally THIS slow. :unsure:

QUICK REMINDER - the mailing date for non-Australians is this weekend. I recommend that you try to have your cards in the mail about then as Australia Post is highly unreliable as to delivery times and it can take up to 3 weeks for mail from the US to reach me.

Back
Top Bottom