Planes, trains and automobiles Due: June 28th

CastleQueen5 - I'll tell you when they arrive.

Suzi - you told me that you mailed May 7 - I am now getting worried that they haven't arrived, even Australia Post isn't normally THIS slow. :unsure:

QUICK REMINDER - the mailing date for non-Australians is this weekend. I recommend that you try to have your cards in the mail about then as Australia Post is highly unreliable as to delivery times and it can take up to 3 weeks for mail from the US to reach me.

I am getting a little concerned too! And I mailed so early this time! I sure hope that they show up soon.

​CastleQueen5 - Suzi has had to withdraw as she sent her cards to my Varsity Lakes address :( Pouringdiva is chewing her nails and I wouldn't expect to receive either your cards or ksj1717's for at least another week.

You will have an extra couple of days for cards to arrive as my husband has just told me that he has booked a visit to our daughter down in Melbourne over the weekend of June 28. If all cards arrive before we leave I will swap them and send them, otherwise it will be on the following Tuesday.

nothing in today's mail and we leave before the mail tomorrow. We return on Tuesday and I will swap out then if all cards have arrived

ksj1717 - your gorgeous cards arrived while I was away and guess whose cards also snuck in while I wasn't looking - POURINGDIVA!!

all cards have now arrived so I will be swapping tonight and mailing tomorrow.
whilst I was away I made a few more Host cards for you to choose from - if you want a particular one please tell me in the thread, otherwise they will be given randomly. Your choices are from the cards below:
1_img643.jpg
1_img646.jpg
1_img648.jpg
1_img647.jpg
1_img649.jpg
1_img732.jpg
1_img731.jpg
1_img730.jpg
1_img729.jpg

I had made enough cards to be able to play as myself AND the Host so some people have a traded card from me as well as their Host card.
All returns are now on their way to you. Don't forget to leave rep points for the people from whom you receive cards and iTrader for me if you enjoyed the swap.

Thanks to everyone for playing - a small, but select, crowd of us.

My vehicles must have travelled non-stop because they arrived in today's post! Yay! This was a fun swap, Donnacr and it was so nice of you to give us an extra! Off to leave you an itrader and to tell Karr3ll, Ancient Planter, and Evalila that they rock!

Let's see , I got this really fun Island card with a airplane from a postage stamp from PourDiva, and just love it

A card with 2 hotwheels postage stamps from VickiZ, I do adore cards with postage stamps.

A very vintage sewn world traveler train form Evalilia

and a nice blue train from our host.

I bet swapping this out was not all that easy. I sure am happy with my returns.

I can't believe that cards have ALREADY arrived at their new homes - they must really have motored on after catching a tail wind over the ocean.
It was very hard to send them all on their way as you had all outdone yourselves - so glad that you are enjoying them, too.

Back
Top Bottom