SPECIAL TRASH CHALLENGE, Due July 10, 2019

That is the fun of special trash. You never know what the other player will make with your trash.

Now that people are seeing what their trash becomes, I wonder if people played this again if they would send a different assortment of trash.

I haven't made my cards yet but I know I would do this swap again. I'm enjoying seeing what everyone is creating.

I finished my 3 cards. I scanned the trash items and ended up with multiple files for each batch of trash, so I am posting the trash and the card made from that trash in separate posts.

1st card for ksj1717 - the "trash" (note there were 2 lamp posts but only one scanned). I used the reverse side of the boarding pass.

Last edited:
The trash for theweavershand - 2 kinds of tissue paper, striped card stock, striped ribbon and vintage image. I used the striped cardstock for the flower stems and used the orange and white tissue paper to create part of the flowers.

And the card.

Thank you for posting pics before and after. Cards are great

Anybody who wants to do the special trash swap (or some variation on the theme) is welcome to do so.
It is a simple hosting job and really interesting to see all the before trash and then to see all the finished cards up close and personal.
I won't be doing another swap for awhile as I am trying to finish all my commitments over the summer.

Thank you for posting pics before and after. Cards are great

Anybody who wants to do the special trash swap (or some variation on the theme) is welcome to do so.
It is a simple hosting job and really interesting to see all the before trash and then to see all the finished cards up close and personal.
I won't be doing another swap for awhile as I am trying to finish all my commitments over the summer.

I might try to pick up on this theme, or something like it, as my next swap. It was so much fun for everyone!

Here's my hostess card for you, JavaZarf! I used a green flower from theweavershand's paper napkin and the small square that says "loyalty" came from ksj1717's trash and washi tape from your mailing trash to me.

Back
Top Bottom