SPECIAL TRASH CHALLENGE, Due July 10, 2019

Here're two of them.

First is mrubyjean's trash. I was just going to use the lady w/out boat and go an entirely different direction, but I really liked the boat. Is this a pic of you mrubyjean?

Second is prex79's trash. Yours was the hardest for me. I hope you like what I did.

Attachments

• trash1.jpg
    trash1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 15
  • trash3.jpg
    trash3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Trash Swap1.jpg
    Trash Swap1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 18
Here're two more.

The trash is dithespy's. I felt like this one should've had a little more going on but I liked it just the way it is and didn't want to mess it up. Hope you do too.

The last one is a hostie card for JavaZarf. I used your background, mrubyjean's tp wrapper bird & words and fiber, prex79's mesh and some washi tape that was on dithespy's baggie.

Attachments

• trash2.jpg
    trash2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Trash Swap2.jpg
    Trash Swap2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 15
Here're two of them.

First is mrubyjean's trash. I was just going to use the lady w/out boat and go an entirely different direction, but I really liked the boat. Is this a pic of you mrubyjean?

No, it is my sister, trini...and I love the card you made!

No mail call today!
I have 4 day weekend. Going to start organizing the returns to be ready for the due date next week (a week from tomorrow.)

Thank you for posting your trash and the results.
Everyone is really making exceptional art from their trash!
As this Special Trash is nearing the end, someone should start Special Trash Swap II.

My cards went out from the post office this morning! They said to expect them on Saturday.

View attachment 207805 Card for Dnewton972 - I loved working with the cork stickers. They made for a nice layering effect on the flowers. I added navy card stock for the background.

View attachment 207806 Card for Pisces Dreamer - It's summer and you sent metallic silver! I have an absolute love of air-stream campers. So many wonderful memories of when I was little. I made the background with alcohol inks on glossy card stock.

View attachment 207807 Card for Nanvan - I wanted to use the little circles from the alphabet stickers as a row of dots but the paper separated from the sticker part so I had to actually use a letter. I used black card stock for your background

View attachment 207808 Host card made from leftovers - This has a flower and the stems from Pisces dreamer's bag, the clouds, red flower and fox from Dnewton's bag and the green/blue 'grass' is from nanvan's bag. I also made the background from alcohol inks on glossy card stock.

Thank you for posting pictures of your cards. I will probably have a good mail call by the weekend.

My cards are expected to arrive to you JavaZarf by this Friday. I will post pics later this week for the cards I made for Mushu, Katelnorth, & Trini70.

Back
Top Bottom