SPECIAL TRASH CHALLENGE, Due July 10, 2019

Would love to play, but sadly, Canada Post is very slow and I don't think I could get my baggies of trash to you by May 10th. It's possible but not guaranteed. While I can't play this time, I will watch the thread as I enjoy seeing what everyone does with their trash!

Nanvan, I’d be happy to make up some trash baggies for you as well. I’ll be sending very soon.

Would love to play! I understand this is a no-withdrawal swap. I have your address.

Ok. To accommodate the slow mail system for Nanvan, I am going to ask for two or three volunteers to wait for Nanvan's baggies of trash. I will swap out the rest on the weekend after the 10th. I will swap out the volunteers and mine whenever Nanvan's arrive, if she still wants to play.

I mailed my trash today. I can wait up to a certain point, as long as I get them by the end of May.

Thank you both. Now Nanvan has more time. With me, that is three willing to wait. If i get more volunteers, I will pick her three baggies at random.
I have the feeling this is going to be a special swap!

Thank you JavaZarf and thanks to prex79 and Haagmm for volunteering to wait. With any luck, my trash will arrive by the original deadline - my concern is that Canada Post delivery can be a bit unpredictable and may not arrive by the deadline. Fingers crossed, it will.

I will put together my trash tonight and mail on to JavaZarf tomorrow.

Thanks again for accommodating me!

p.s. I understand this is a no withdrawal swap.

Last edited:
I'm feeling the pressure of risk, but please sign me up! I also, am willing to wait for nanvan's trash, if needed. and I understand this is a no withdraw swap and I've read the instructions. :)

Welcome Nanvan, Kehlenn & BlueSkyHare. And Thank you BSH for volunteering to wait. Now that we have a plan - Let the Baggies Begin!

Welcome Mushu. There really isn't a limit, since trash comes from everyone, not the host on this swap.

Back
Top Bottom