SPECIAL TRASH CHALLENGE, Due July 10, 2019

was a good laugh
at first i thought it was something i should know
but then figured it was autofill

I finally found enough trash & I'd love to play!
No way I'd withdraw, too excited to see what y'all come up with my stuff :)

Please ask me either in the thread or pm me if you have questions about what you are choosing to put in your baggies.

When picking your 5 items for your baggies: the size of each piece is optional; color coordination optional; nothing has to match anything within the baggie; it is not necessary to include images.

I should be getting the first baggies in the mail either today or tomorrow.

EW, Ew, ew. I want to play sign me up! I understand there is no withdrawal.

Last edited:
My scraps are on the way! :)

BTW, I took a before picture — if Java wants, I’m happy to share for inspiration :) or not for the surprise ;)

Mail Call!
The first three envelopes of baggies came yesterday.
Prex79, dnewton972 and kehlenn.
Yay - let the trash roll in!

Thank you AmySi. You are welcome to post the before pictures. Always a treat to see before pictures. I will be checking baggie contents, but not photographing them.

mail Call!
Baggies received from Ksj1717.

Just a clarification on 5 trash items.
If you receive a baggie with a strip or a part of a page of stickers - you do not need to use all the stickers. You can use any part of them or even use the backing that the stickers are stuck to for the ATC that you are making from that baggie.

I’m so excited to see what y’all come up with :)
1_91779770-9888-4A6F-88AA-4267CCAE27AB.jpeg

Magazine page - Book page - Candy wrapper - Net bag from fruit - Yarn scraps

Okay, I want to play too. I love the idea of having someone make cards w/ my own stuff. Especially since I have things laying around that I haven't figured out what to do w/ yet. PM me your addy and I'll get stuff in the mail in the next couple days. Oh yeah, and I understand that this is a no withdraw swap.

I would love to join, I know I cannot withdraw. Will get making up the baggies right away. Sounds like a fun challenge!

Back
Top Bottom