Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 7s - Due June 30th

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I want to stay up to date so I sent in my 7s this morning. Here they are - I have been looking forward to using these particular stamps for a while.
    Melissa
    Hosting: An All Fall ATART Challenge from Sept. 19-23. Challenge Tasks posted!

I am working to de-stash: Please see my profile for a list of items that I'd love to send to you!

2. Likes AngelJoy, plumhill2001, smallgirl liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    They look great! They were neat stamps!

4. Thanks Haagmm thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cute idea, Haagmm!
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    Philippians 4:6

6. Thanks Haagmm thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great use of the icecream stamps!
    Now hosting:Pink ribbon celebration Due: October 30, BLACK versus white Due: November 6 coming up: Halloween/Autumn Athon Oct 30 to Nov 3

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Withdrawing. Hope to rejoin when kynara resurfaces

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wondering if you got my 7 cards, sent them quite awhile ago.
    Thanks, barbwat

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    barbwat​ - apparently Kynara is on an indefinite hiatus at the moment. Carole Cadek has asked that we be patient and she will be back when Life becomes more manageable.
    Now hosting:Pink ribbon celebration Due: October 30, BLACK versus white Due: November 6 coming up: Halloween/Autumn Athon Oct 30 to Nov 3

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that the APC swap for the 8’s is now in the swap archives. I never received any of the cards for that swap, and I don’t believe anyone else did either, so I don’t understand why it is archived. Did anyone actually receive their 8’s?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the one that ended 5/31 right? If so, no I didn't receive anything. Maybe someone took it over for Kynara but I don't remember any communications about it.
    Melissa

I am working to de-stash: Please see my profile for a list of items that I'd love to send to you!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnacr View Post
    barbwat​ - apparently Kynara is on an indefinite hiatus at the moment. Carole Cadek has asked that we be patient and she will be back when Life becomes more manageable.
    This is unfortunate news...I wonder why Kynara didn't contact us? I hope she's okay. I guess she didn't pass the cards onto her swap host buddy either...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does that mean that when we do eventually get the cards we won't be able to leave points? Or can we still do that? I'm assuming she'll finish the swap at some point in the future.
    (Of course, I'll certainly understand if she's unable to for some reason.)
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by plumhill2001 View Post
    Does that mean that when we do eventually get the cards we won't be able to leave points? Or can we still do that? I'm assuming she'll finish the swap at some point in the future.
    (Of course, I'll certainly understand if she's unable to for some reason.)
    I think that we would be able to leave points, we just can’t comment on the thread anymore. I hope that you are right, it would be so nice to get the cards at some point in time.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't even mind if I just got my cards back so that I could run a similar swap myself and finish the pack - I have all the 6's to the 2's ready to go, I just need a Host.

I can't remember which thread Carole was talking in but even she is now unable to communicate with kynara so I wouldn't be holding my breath about getting any of our cards swapped or back. So annoying as I have outstanding cards for the 8's and the 7's and 2 groups in her coin PAT. ​ah, well. . .

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't even mind if I just got my cards back so that I could run a similar swap myself and finish the pack - I have all the 6's to the 2's ready to go, I just need a Host.

I can't remember which thread Carole was talking in but even she is now unable to communicate with kynara so I wouldn't be holding my breath about getting any of our cards swapped or back. So annoying as I have outstanding cards for the 8's and the 7's and 2 groups in her coin PAT. ​ah, well. . .
    I feel your pain Donnacr!! I've also offered to accept all the cards and finish out the series (or just get the outstanding stuff caught up). Carole said that she offered and has had others offer as well.

I do hope that whatever is going on with Kynara gets settled down.
    Melissa

18. Thanks Donnacr thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am losing hope that we are ever going to get our cards

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I am losing hope that we are ever going to get our cards
    I know. I was wondering if maybe I should just use my 6's for the "Clearance" swap. But about the time I do that something will start moving on this swap. Sheesh.

AngelJoy is offline I will sing to the LORD... Psalm 13:6a
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by plumhill2001 View Post
    I know. I was wondering if maybe I should just use my 6's for the "Clearance" swap. But about the time I do that something will start moving on this swap. Sheesh.
    I know! I am really bummed about no returns from this swap, too. I sent in all through 5s for both groups! But, as much as I would like to receive your APCs in the "Clearance" swap, you're probably right to hold onto them for now in hopes that these swaps do get resurrected somehow!
    I love to trade -- just ask! ATCs Availabe for Trade and ATCoins Available for Trade
    Currently hosting: CLEARANCE!! Swap -- Due Oct. 19 and Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure -- Due Nov. 2

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelJoy View Post
    I know! I am really bummed about no returns from this swap, too. I sent in all through 5s for both groups! But, as much as I would like to receive your APCs in the "Clearance" swap, you're probably right to hold onto them for now in hopes that these swaps do get resurrected somehow!
    Yeah. I think your "Clearance" swap is no sign-up? If so, I have until mid-October to decide if anything is going to happen here. I'll just wait and see. I have a few backgrounds I might make into something for your swap. I have a lot going on, so I won't guarantee anything!

23. Likes AngelJoy liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do people feel if I ask Carole if I can start the swaps again at 6s? At least that way we can finish our decks (whenever kynara returns the 7s and 8s )

Sorry for those people that had pre-sent cards to kynara - would you redo from 6s onwards?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do people feel if I ask Carole if I can start the swaps again at 6s? At least that way we can finish our decks (whenever kynara returns the 7s and 8s )

Sorry for those people that had pre-sent cards to kynara - would you redo from 6s onwards?
    I would love to finish the deck! I'd be willing to remake anything and would also help host if you don't want to do them all.
    Melissa