Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 7s - Due June 30th

Hey there Kynara, I can't find my receipt with the traking number on it but I know they were mailed on yhr 9th of April. The last time I sent a group together to you they were in a similar manilla envelope and your daughter had gotten them and forgot them in her car. Any chance she did that again?

Hey there Kynara, I can't find my receipt with the traking number on it but I know they were mailed on yhr 9th of April. The last time I sent a group together to you they were in a similar manilla envelope and your daughter had gotten them and forgot them in her car. Any chance she did that again?

APC's Birds -7s

Here are my finished birds.

Attachments

• apc bird 7s 1 web.jpg
    apc bird 7s 1 web.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2
  • apc bird 7s 2 web.jpg
    apc bird 7s 2 web.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 4
  • apc bird 7s 3 web.jpg
    apc bird 7s 3 web.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2
  • apc bird 7s 4 web.jpg
    apc bird 7s 4 web.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
APC postage stamp 7's

It's always fun to dig through my stamps - I found these 4 dinosaurs for my 7's.

Attachments

• apc postage 7s 1 web.jpg
    apc postage 7s 1 web.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2
  • apc postage 7s 2 web.jpg
    apc postage 7s 2 web.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2
  • apc postage 7s 3 web.jpg
    apc postage 7s 3 web.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
  • apc postage 7s 4 web.jpg
    apc postage 7s 4 web.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2
My cards should have arrived a month ago - really worried that we are not hearing anything from our Host. Even more worried as her last visit to the site was on MAY 11th. . .

Last edited:
I messaged Carole a couple weeks ago regarding the 8s swap. She said that Kynara has lots going on right now and will get back to her host duties as soon as possible.

I have been really looking forward to having an entire deck of postage stamp APCs and don't want to risk missing the 7s. But also don't want to send them unnecessarily.

I messaged Carole a couple weeks ago regarding the 8s swap. She said that Kynara has lots going on right now and will get back to her host duties as soon as possible.

I have been really looking forward to having an entire deck of postage stamp APCs and don't want to risk missing the 7s. But also don't want to send them unnecessarily.

I have heard the same thing. I guess that in order to stay up to date, you could send the cards in... I sent mine in early May, and I guess that they arrived, I haven’t heard. But neither has anyone else, so I guess she will get to completing the swaps when she is able.

Well, I want to stay up to date so I sent in my 7s this morning. Here they are - I have been looking forward to using these particular stamps for a while.

Back
Top Bottom