Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 7s - Due June 30th

barbwat​ - apparently Kynara is on an indefinite hiatus at the moment. Carole Cadek has asked that we be patient and she will be back when Life becomes more manageable.

I noticed that the APC swap for the 8’s is now in the swap archives. I never received any of the cards for that swap, and I don’t believe anyone else did either, so I don’t understand why it is archived. Did anyone actually receive their 8’s?

That's the one that ended 5/31 right? If so, no I didn't receive anything. Maybe someone took it over for Kynara but I don't remember any communications about it.

barbwat​ - apparently Kynara is on an indefinite hiatus at the moment. Carole Cadek has asked that we be patient and she will be back when Life becomes more manageable.

This is unfortunate news...I wonder why Kynara didn't contact us? I hope she's okay. I guess she didn't pass the cards onto her swap host buddy either...

Does that mean that when we do eventually get the cards we won't be able to leave points? Or can we still do that? I'm assuming she'll finish the swap at some point in the future. :unsure:
(Of course, I'll certainly understand if she's unable to for some reason.)

Does that mean that when we do eventually get the cards we won't be able to leave points? Or can we still do that? I'm assuming she'll finish the swap at some point in the future. :unsure:
(Of course, I'll certainly understand if she's unable to for some reason.)

I think that we would be able to leave points, we just can’t comment on the thread anymore. I hope that you are right, it would be so nice to get the cards at some point in time.

I wouldn't even mind if I just got my cards back so that I could run a similar swap myself and finish the pack - I have all the 6's to the 2's ready to go, I just need a Host.

I can't remember which thread Carole was talking in but even she is now unable to communicate with kynara so I wouldn't be holding my breath about getting any of our cards swapped or back. So annoying as I have outstanding cards for the 8's and the 7's and 2 groups in her coin PAT. :mad: ​ah, well. . .

I wouldn't even mind if I just got my cards back so that I could run a similar swap myself and finish the pack - I have all the 6's to the 2's ready to go, I just need a Host.

I can't remember which thread Carole was talking in but even she is now unable to communicate with kynara so I wouldn't be holding my breath about getting any of our cards swapped or back. So annoying as I have outstanding cards for the 8's and the 7's and 2 groups in her coin PAT. :mad: ​ah, well. . .

I feel your pain Donnacr!! I've also offered to accept all the cards and finish out the series (or just get the outstanding stuff caught up). Carole said that she offered and has had others offer as well.

I do hope that whatever is going on with Kynara gets settled down.

I know. I was wondering if maybe I should just use my 6's for the "Clearance" swap. But about the time I do that something will start moving on this swap. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

I know! I am really bummed about no returns from this swap, too. I sent in all through 5s for both groups! But, as much as I would like to receive your APCs in the "Clearance" swap, you're probably right to hold onto them for now in hopes that these swaps do get resurrected somehow! :unsure:

I know! I am really bummed about no returns from this swap, too. I sent in all through 5s for both groups! But, as much as I would like to receive your APCs in the "Clearance" swap, you're probably right to hold onto them for now in hopes that these swaps do get resurrected somehow! :unsure:

Yeah. I think your "Clearance" swap is no sign-up? If so, I have until mid-October to decide if anything is going to happen here. I'll just wait and see. I have a few backgrounds I might make into something for your swap. ;) I have a lot going on, so I won't guarantee anything! :twitcy:

How do people feel if I ask Carole if I can start the swaps again at 6s? At least that way we can finish our decks (whenever kynara returns the 7s and 8s :unsure:)

Sorry for those people that had pre-sent cards to kynara - would you redo from 6s onwards?

How do people feel if I ask Carole if I can start the swaps again at 6s? At least that way we can finish our decks (whenever kynara returns the 7s and 8s :unsure:)

Sorry for those people that had pre-sent cards to kynara - would you redo from 6s onwards?

I would love to finish the deck! I'd be willing to remake anything and would also help host if you don't want to do them all.

I, also, would love to finish the deck, and I'd be willing to remake anything from 6s on... and if Kynara returns my 6s and 5s at some point, I can just put them in my gallery for swapping. I just pray Kynara is alright and that whatever is going on with her gets resolved.

I, too, wonder what happened to Kynara. If you click on the Instagram account linked at the bottom of her profile, you can see pictures posted up to July 3, then nothing. Does anyone have Instagram that can maybe send her a message? I hope that she is okay.

Back
Top Bottom