Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 7s - Due June 30th

How do people feel if I ask Carole if I can start the swaps again at 6s? At least that way we can finish our decks (whenever kynara returns the 7s and 8s :unsure:)

Sorry for those people that had pre-sent cards to kynara - would you redo from 6s onwards?

I had offered to pick up the swaps way back when this started, and Carole told me that she couldn’t authorize me to do it.
I have my birds all done, but I didn’t send them, thank goodness. I sure would like to f8nish these decks! They are the first APCs that I ever started.

I had offered to pick up the swaps way back when this started, and Carole told me that she couldn’t authorize me to do it.
I have my birds all done, but I didn’t send them, thank goodness. I sure would like to f8nish these decks! They are the first APCs that I ever started.

I don't think anyone has the exclusive "right" or "dibs" to host a themed APC swap. Anyone can host a swap, so if you posted a bird or postage stamp APC swap for 5s or 6s, I don't think it would break any rules. It's been a few months with no communication, so I hardly think toes would be stepped on if you did host.

At this point, all I want are my cards back.

I am planning on hosting the swaps to complete the rest of the decks. Hopefully I can get the 6’s up by this weekend. I hope you will all join in to finish the rest of the decks.

Hi again everyone! I have just submitted a new swap for the 6’s, and I will continue to host down to the 2’s. I am not sure how long it will take to have the swap go live..... so be on the lookout.....

Back
Top Bottom