Trashy Found Poetry ATCs Double Challenge-due August 1, 2019

BSH - I made my cards today (finally), and will be mailing them once I get to the US (Thursday next week). Probably I won't get them in the mail until Friday, the 26th of August. I'm hoping that will still give them time to get to you. I know it's cutting it close, but I think they have a better chance of getting to you on time if I wait until I get to the US rather than mailing them from here.

Will scan them shortly to show them.

Katelnorth---what can I say? I had no idea there was a page of tapeworm and headlice in your envelope---so sorry!
:twitcy: I just flipped through my books to find "full" pages and very quickly scanned them for a few good words before cutting them out and putting them in a pile.
You know, a love poem to a tapeworm would be very original, though....LOL.
I'm sure your envelope will get here in time. And so glad you enjoyed the challenge of it all! ;)

It was funny, actually. I did get my daughter to sit and try to find good phrases (there were one or two) but a lot of them jumped from the end of a line to the beginning of the next one and I like long phrases - more fun that way. I think there was one which was like "I imagine they looked like..."

Anyway, whatever. I didn't expect you to read the pages first!

Katelnorth---what can I say? I had no idea there was a page of tapeworm and headlice in your envelope---so sorry!
:twitcy: I just flipped through my books to find "full" pages and very quickly scanned them for a few good words before cutting them out and putting them in a pile.
You know, a love poem to a tapeworm would be very original, though....LOL.
I'm sure your envelope will get here in time. And so glad you enjoyed the challenge of it all! ;)

I seldom read the pages before I shuffle them off to others, but hey a poem about tapeworms might just be the next best thing to a colonoscopy.

Yes, what was one of the medical words you gave me a few months back...? Pyloric sphincter. That was good one!

OK, online intensive summer math is over...amazingly, we got an A- !
I've got my poetry done...and plan to finish the cards today.

Great job, mrubyjean!

Btw, a couple of days ago, I tried to PM ali, and her mailbox was full, so I left a visitor message. She never posted that she received her pages and trash, she hasn't replied, and it looks like she hasn't been on-site for a month. If I do not receive her cards by the due date, I won't wait, unless I hear from her.

Update on ali----I received her cards! She enclosed a letter explaining that her computer has not been working, which has been a blessing and a curse.

So thank you, ali, for playing--love your cards!

Please leave a rep point for ali so it will be there when she "gets back". :)

Been to the post office in Savage MD (gotta love that!) this morning with my cards for this swap - hopefully they won't take more than a few days to get to MA!

I agree--wonderfully happy poetry, mrubyjean! :)

Pouringdiva, your beautiful cards arrived today. Thank you for the hostess card....!

Back
Top Bottom