Trashy Found Poetry ATCs Double Challenge-due August 1, 2019

Great cards mrubyjean! I ESPECIALLY love the prayer for my child... so tender! And imaginary friends is both humorous and poignant. Your whole set is a winner, and those two are my special favorites. :-)

Katelnorth, and mrubyjean---your beautifully poetic and slightly trashy cards arrived yesterday! Thank you both for playing and for making a hostess card, too. :)

All cards are in!!

I will start swapping out today!

I'm taking a long weekend from work, but will be away from home Friday and Saturday (the 2nd & 3rd). So, I will most likely be mailing next Monday.

Last edited:
All cards are swapped, envelopes stuffed and.....I'll be stopping at the post office this morning, before I leave for my weekend vacation!

Thank you to all players--you made this an awesome swap with all of your wonderful found poetry and trashy art!

Thank you to CastleQueen5 for supplying, curating and mailing the important trash items!

Please remember to leave a "you rock" for each player whose card you received. I hope you love your returns!

I’m so glad you like them! My returns are here as well from Judy Lee, KSJ 1717 and Nancy L… I got great cards! Lucky me :-) off to leave rep!

Yay!! After a rough day I came home to find my lovely cards waiting for me!! Just what I needed to change my attitude! Thank you!! Love my returns!!

This swap was challenging for me. However, I loved doing it, and reading my returned cards. Great fp from nanvan, katelnorth and huddlestonmollie. BluSkyHare, thanks for hosting.

Thanks, BlueSkyHare for hosting, and for the book page for future found poetry, and thanks for the great returns from Mushu, mrubyjean, and CastleQueen5!

Last edited:
Got my returns a couple of days ago here at my mother's house - yay! Great cards from dsign49, judylee and pouringdiva - thanks ladies. And thanks to BSH and CQ for this interesting & challenging swap.

My words of wisdom on an ATC arrived today. Thank you CastleQueen5, ksj 1717 and Vegan4animals for you creativity. And a huge thank you to BluSkyHare for hosting. I'm off to give you rocks to the players it will allow me to - I've had cards from other swaps so I'll have to wait for some :twitcy:

Received my cards and they are fabulous!!! Thank you Mushu for "Free Folk", pouringdiva for "No Nothing" and katelnorth for "A Cloud Had Covered the Sun". I loved this swap and am so happy with my returns. Thanks BlueSkyHare for hosting another great swap! I'll leave iTrader and You Rocks!!

Received my wonderful returns today - fantastic found poetry from all 3 artists - ksj1717 (Precious Earth), huddlestonmollie (The Seven) and miss (Rose-Coloured Joy)! Thank you all! And special thanks to our hostess, BluSkyHare and CastleQueen5 for creating this great swap! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader now.

Back
Top Bottom