Trashy Found Poetry ATCs Double Challenge-due August 1, 2019

Bluskyhare, I got your pages texts today. And I got the F word on one page. I also have in my home a page I painted and then saw the F word all over it so I didnt use it for the project intended. I was making embellished envelopes, so no real cutting around the word. I will use it for something the colors were beautiful. But do expect the F word in my trashy found poetry. OR NOT!!!:D

I also have to add, that I also decorated my envelopes of trash, AND WITH THE same colors you did!!! Great minds.

I am over tired and it is late, but if you read this, please send me your addresses too. If. you are on the group CRRR I dont need it. but most addresses I dont save. So far I have had 4 folks move, I sent to an old address.

Just pm me your address please, if you are playing. I am sending trash.

Ok wait, on that, it was really late at night, and I was kind of woozy. When my blood sugar gets weird, I is a tiny bit like being drunk. Umm dont tell anyone.

I had 2 addresses in my inbox, and got confused.

I don't mind the F-bomb (obviously!)--lol.
Sorry about that!

Players, please do not read the swear words!!

I get my books to cut up from the library, so I have not read them all--just quickly scan one side of a page to look for good word to use----yikes!

If you don't want to see swear words, let me know and I'll sort them carefully for your envelope.

:)

I don't mind the F-bomb (obviously!)--lol.
Sorry about that!

Players, please do not read the swear words!!

I get my books to cut up from the library, so I have not read them all--just quickly scan one side of a page to look for good word to use----yikes!

If you don't want to see swear words, let me know and I'll sort them carefully for your envelope.

:)

No need to screen out the swear words for me - I've been known to use one occasionally... :-)

She's already on the list. Thanks! :)
And I don't need her address, and neither does CQ, because of CRRR. :)

Just to clear up things, while I am sober or somber. I am mailing 22 envelopes to Bluskyhare. She will add the text pages. So blind blind swap. She did not know what I was sending, I didnt know what she was adding. We thought this would be fun this way. The envelopes are painted. so you can use them too if you want. One envelope is for Bluskyhare to play. I got some trash from katelnorth recently and will use that.

So limited to 20-21 players. I thought the extra envelope might come in handy, it usually does.

Back
Top Bottom