Trashy Found Poetry ATCs Double Challenge-due August 1, 2019

Mailed the international players' envelopes today.

I've made 4 cards this weekend from one of the extra trash envelopes CQ sent, and 3 random pages.
I'll post them in the thread starter soon.

So no takers on that last envelope, Bluskyhare?

I made 21 just in case. There is always a JIC, Someone's get lost or one of most favorite players begs for a spot. But if not you, you are STUCK with my trash. Have fun.

I might get started on my found poetry soon. Thanks for suggesting this idea of combining our trash.

Thank you, CQ!

There is plenty of time for one or two more players to sign up.
I'm hoping that once some cards for the swap are uploaded to the gallery, someone will want to join.
That's usually how I find swaps, anyway!

I'm running the payroll today and tomorrow but I hope to find the time to scan at least scan my cards, so that I can get them uploaded.

Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day yesterday!

BluSkyHare, they are all FANTASTIC, and very inspiring! Thanks for posting them. I'm looking forward to receiving my goodies so I can get right at it! :jiggy:

Ok, I mailed out 8 envelopes today. I plan to the mail the next batch in a couple of days.
Please let me know when you receive your goodies!

I took out my TEXT pages today. Nothing inspired me. I put them away and worked on CRRR cards instead. I will try again Soon. I do plan to find a way to use the f words but I will put the card in my gallery for trade.

I guess my plan was to find the words first and then work on the card to fit the words.

Mailing the last of the envelopes out today!

CastleQueen---My thought is that since this is trash challenge, the art on the card doesn't have to match the found poetry, if you don't want it to. Mine just worked out that way because of my creative process, I guess.

In some instances, I started working on a found poem then start finding trash items to use...like with my Sweet City card, where I just cut the paper into rectangles for houses.

In another instance, I put down the background of the paper with the little white arrows on it, than started thinking about finding words that brought to mind action, to go with the arrows. Then I saw the word "roadblock". I thought to use it with the map background, but decided to use it for the arrows background.

And the art on my "Laughter" card really has nothing to do with the poem, I just kept it all in the same color scheme of pink.

It was a pretty fluid and intuitive process, but I basically put the backgrounds on first.

I have just one envelope left to mail because the player asked me to wait a bit. So I'll mail it tomorrow.

Another cool and rainy day here. Don't know where spring is!!

My envie has arrived! Thank you for providing so many book pages. There must be lots of poetry hiding there! I can't wait to play. :)

Back
Top Bottom