Trashy Found Poetry ATCs Double Challenge-due August 1, 2019

My cards are finished. Will try to mail tomorrow.

1) Aware - Trash used: metallic blue paper, pastel blue snowflake wrapping paper, white scalloped circle
2) Cracked - Trash used: map, green key, yellow center of key is cut from gold leaves
3) Like Sunbeams - Trash used: piece of crossword, silver doily, green piece cut from wrapping paper
4) Never Forget - Trash used: Silver doily, metallic blue paper behind scrap of cutout, textured paper

My cards are ready to mail tomorrow.

View attachment 206972

I'm not sure if the poems make sense or not, but hopefully they will at least evoke some feelings. :)

AngelJoy, I really like your poetry - it definitely evokes feelings. My favourite is the 3rd one - "A strange thing ..." (the story of the boy whose mother loved him and who failed his father really resonates with me. My late brother was dearly beloved by our mother and he had a troubled, distant relationship with our father. Really love this card.

Thank you, nanvan, I'm glad it spoke to you. I love your cards, especially the whores and the sunflower ones.

AngelJoy--love the poetry! And how you used the trash---wonderful cards! I've tried to "like" you post 3 times, and it won't let me! Going to try again later.

Nanvan, I love your cards too! You even used a swear-word, naughty girl, you! :)

Thank you both, so much, for sharing!

AngelJoy, I will PM you my address. Nanvan, I think you have mine.

Angeljoy, I really liked all the green cards, I like green. You know I like gecko cards, but all the green cards are very good.

Nanvan, I also really loved all your cards, of course I love the sunflower card the most, Close to my heart.

AngelJoy--love the poetry! And how you used the trash---wonderful cards! I've tried to "like" you post 3 times, and it won't let me! Going to try again later.

Nanvan, I love your cards too! You even used a swear-word, naughty girl, you! :)

Thank you both, so much, for sharing!

AngelJoy, I will PM you my address. Nanvan, I think you have mine.

That naughty phrase was in the text you sent - it was my favourite line, so I had to do something with it! LOL!

I have your mailing address - thanks!

I'm hoping that dnewton, Vegan4animals and ali have received their envelopes of trash and text pages. Please let me know!
:)

I finally looked over my pages.. I got some AWEsome xrated words... cant wait to get started.. I'll take any of those kinds of cards as returns, also!;)

Ok, everyone--since we're full up, I'm moving this thread from "Open" to "Active", just in case you lose it, somehow.

AngelJoy's awesomely trashy poetry landed today. Thank you for including a hostess card and extra postage!

Back
Top Bottom