Trashy Found Poetry ATCs Double Challenge-due August 1, 2019

Someone was begging me to do a Trashy talk swap. Cant remember who. I suggested she host it. But really that all started from the words and dictionary swap Foxglove is hosting.
Ha Ha that was me! This swap was fun.. I got way trashy words then piss but, I had to make everything work. LoL Not just stick a trashy word on a card.

Thanks for the heads up, cardgal! I'm glad you had fun. :)

I will be travelling today and tomorrow, but hope to jump back in Sunday evening.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Made my first 2 cards last night. this was way more fun than I thought it would be. Picking out the words was challenging, but after awhile, they just come to you. Illustrating was easier than I imagined. You just have to open yourselves to all sorts of possibilities.

NancyL, I'm so glad that you had fun with the double challenge! I agree that the trick is just opening up to intuition. :)

International & US Mail Call!

dithespy--your beautiful poetry and background cards have arrived from France and they are even better "in person"!

nanvan--your touching and thought-provoking cards made it over the border (oooh, is that in bad taste right now?!).

cardgal--your fun and racy poetry cards made it cross-country to make me smile.

Thank you ladies for including hostess cards!

My swap basket is starting to fill. :)

Tuesday I cut out words and added them to cards with cats. Then I got thinking "do cats really say that??". Then I got thinking oh hell, cats dont talk at all, so I can have them say or think, anything I want. Photos later.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Nanvan! Letting it sit for a while. Maybe my inspiration will come.

Hey, Marie! That's a good idea. Let it ferment for awhile. Think color and form. You can alter the trash, too, you know! It will come to you. :)

No mail yesterday, but Happy Father's Day today!
I've been working with my gell plate this weekend--loads of fun!

Back
Top Bottom