Packing tape transfer Due date: July 12

congratulation on your 'honeymoon' prex79. As an ex-teacher I fully understand the dictated timetable - NZ will be cold but beautiful. Are you going to the north or south island?

dithespy - those really are great - lovely, eye-catching colours. I agree with you about the difficulty with backgrounds - in my examples I ended up with very plain backings.
Does this mean that I should sign you up? ;)

congratulation on your 'honeymoon' prex79. As an ex-teacher I fully understand the dictated timetable - NZ will be cold but beautiful. Are you going to the north or south island?

dithespy - those really are great - lovely, eye-catching colours. I agree with you about the difficulty with backgrounds - in my examples I ended up with very plain backings.
Does this mean that I should sign you up? ;)

We're going to stick to the north, ending our vacation on the Bay of Islands, I believe.

welcome officially dithespy​ I will PM you my address, just in case

great cards leydab - very vibrant.

I like the way that you can enhance the colour of your transfer or mute the colours, depending on your choice of background.

Essy - thanks for telling me, I will tell you when they arrive

nancyL - you know that you want to give it another go. . . Enjoy the comfortable lurkers' couch but I hope you decide to join us

Thanks for the info mwilding - I prefer the tactile sense of fingers and paper (I cannot lie, I like to make a mess :D)

redplantlady
- have fun experimenting

I finally got around to completing my newspaper samples - I let them sit for a few days to let the ink be better absorbed into the tape. They DID transfer but they are less vibrant than images from a glossy publication.
I will try and add some samples made from them today.

kehlenn - welcome to a wonderful group

theweavershand - you know that you really want to join us ;) enjoy the comfortable lurkers' couch while you decide

leydab - ​your gorgeous cards have arrived

Life has finally calmed down enough for me to get back into the world of personal expression. I'd love to start with this swap - haven't tried the method, but it looks like fun.

Please could I join (live in Australia)

Welcome! so glad that Life is calming down for you Nataliee. My baby sister's name is Natalie, too - good name!

Any questions feel free to ask either in the thread or send me a PM. You have plenty of time to experiment as you are local - East coast, West coast or somewhere in between?

Back
Top Bottom