MEN WITH WINGS SWAP/ATCs/Open Medium/Due Date: July 8, 2019

All the art is so much fun, I really wanted to join in! Seeing suzyq's 1949 yearbook ones reminded me that I've got a yearbook from 1939 Kansas State College that I was altering many years ago. Hunted it down, grabbed a page out of it, and started adding wings. Sign me up; I've almost got a set done and will get them in the mail in the next couple of days.

Love "The Traveller" TAD! Great cards!

I saw somewhere that Tim Holtz has transparent wings now. Has anyone seen or used them? TAD does your card with the couple on it use them?

Mail Call!!!

Laffqueen Really cool ATCs have came in!! Thank you for letting me have an extra one!

Ancient Planter More cool yearbook dudes!! Thank you for letting me have an extra one, too!

suzyq Great yearbook guys!! Thank you for the extra one!!

ThouArtDelyrias Lovely guys with wings here, too! Thanks for the extra; much appreciated!

Yes BlueSkyHare, that is why I joined the swap! I had just gotten them when I found this swap. I didn't use them on all but originally I had laid them all out to use.

good to know Ferretgirl! Thanks

Mail Call!!!

miss Great guys flew in!! Thank you for letting me have an extra one...

ksj1717 Also has some cool dudes. Thanks for sending an extra for me!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop the swaps I'm participating in due to something that came up and I wont have time to finish. I do appreciate you allowing me to join, thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom