Shapes with a Twist Series - Colorful Hearts Due Date June 16th

Welcome to Big Pink Comfy lurkibg sofa.

I do hope you will join us!

That is correct at least 4 colorful hearts and at least 1 pink heart so a total of 5 more more hearts.

So very lurking.
So... each card has multiple hearts on it, yes? Collage? Just tryin to prep my brain for art-making...

7 cards I made, with 2 different papers.

1_Heart_shape.JPG

1_hearts_3_.JPG

1_Hearts_2_.JPG

I have updated players list with a star if I have received your awesome cards. I will be thanking you all individually this weekend. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PLAYING AND SUPPORTING MY SWAPS!!!!

Finally started working on my ATCs today! Got the background done .... now just need to figure out what I’m going to do for the rest LOL!

nearly ready

I hope I can finish these tonight. Starting tomorrow I have my grandson thru the day which means less time in the craft room and more in the car. Boy, is he busy!

All these have shaving cream marbled backgrounds as I got a bit carried away preparing for Ferretgirl's current swap. I also got a bit carried away with the heart shapes on the die cutter. O well, more for later.

View attachment 207166View attachment 207167View attachment 207168View attachment 207169

I hope I can finish these tonight. Starting tomorrow I have my grandson thru the day which means less time in the craft room and more in the car. Boy, is he busy!

All these have shaving cream marbled backgrounds as I got a bit carried away preparing for Ferretgirl's current swap. I also got a bit carried away with the heart shapes on the die cutter. O well, more for later.

View attachment 207166View attachment 207167View attachment 207168View attachment 207169

Great cards I like the green heart card, because it is green but I also like the words the most.

Back
Top Bottom