Shapes with a Twist Series - Colorful Hearts Due Date June 16th

Love all the awesomeness being posted. I have updated the players list. If you have a star next to your name I have received your cards. I will be home on Tuesday and will do a proper update.

It's actually from the "Groovy Times" Cricut cartridge, which has become one of my favorites. It's not very practical in most applications, but since I'm a product of the sixties (late sixties), it suits me very well. I have already cut out a few mushrooms for you from this set. I may have to throw a few more "samples" into the die cut envelope I've already started for you. Do you see anything else you like (I know it's hard to see)?

View attachment 207351

You're so silly, CastleQueen5! I love it, though. You can make an actual purse-shaped box out of one of the Cricut cartridges. I don't happen to own that one, though. I'll throw some shoes into the mix, though. :)

You're so silly, CastleQueen5! I love it, though. You can make an actual purse-shaped box out of one of the Cricut cartridges. I don't happen to own that one, though. I'll throw some shoes into the mix, though. :)

Once upon a time, a time before Cricuts, I imagine, there was this ancient machine (a sizzix). You put a big fat chunky die it and rolled that baby, and you got .... Well I got a purse, several purses. We made purples for a women's ministry tea party. Dressed it all up with flowers, put chocolate inside and I taped a phrases. "when things go from bad to worse, always keep a little chocolate in your purse". Well just cleaned out an "area" and found 7 purses to glue together, Yesterday. My friends at the get together will be getting a purse with some chocolate, cause I have saved these dang things long enough.

So well if you want to be as cool as me, you will need to find old sizzix chunky purse die, or buy a cricut.

I actually think my local scrapbooking store has the purse die cut in there community room. I am supposed to be hanging out there Friday. I might bail on my friends due to the heat, and the distance. and well I dont want to spend the money to go play either.

I received a lot of lovin' in the mail today! Hearts galore! Off to leave some love in return!

Oooohh! Thanks for the bonus card! It was hiding a first...and then....surprise!!! :)

My cards arrived on Friday, exciting! Thanks pouringdiva for hosting this swap. Loved the cards I received from Fierce Armadillo, Castlequeen5, Angeljoy and Pouringdiva.

Back
Top Bottom