Shapes with a Twist Series - Colorful Hearts Due Date June 16th

Thanks so far to all who have you rocks for my cards. I am going to unsubscribe, but my photos of my cards will remain, here, somewhere, til I delete them from my gallery.

ETA, by unsubsribing, I mean up at the thread tools. I clicked unsubscribe, and won't get notices anymore about further posts for this swap thread, only. I am still on Atcsforall.com. :D you are stuck with me.

Last edited:
My returns have arrived. Thank you to suzi, curtainsforyou and wampumwashi for making such great cards! Thanks to pouringdiva for hosting and the extra card, too!

Beautiful �� cards in my mail! Thank you so much, BluSkyHare, fierce armadillo, leydab, and pouring diva. I just love all the pretty details.

I am out of town until July 9 so it will be then until i can do you rocks. My husband may tell me a i have a card envelope and if he does I will let you know they have arrived, at least. Sorry for the delay!

Thanks pouringdiva for hosting another fun swap and for the awesome bonus card! I got great cards from Kar311, Fierce Armadillo, and Suzi!

Thanks, pouringdiva, for hosting this swap and for the lovely bonus card!

Thanks, too, to the artists who shared their talents through the wonderful cards I received: WampumWashi, Suzi, Untitled(2019), Fierce Armadillo, Betsyg, and leydab!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom