TRASH TO TREASURE 12 -- due July 19, 2019

Believe it or not, it was luck. I chose one of the three envelopes I kept back for "just in case" and only used the trash from that one envelope. I still have two left if anyone wants one.

I have all the returns sorted and packaged up, all that's left is to put the postage on them and take them to the post office tomorrow.

I'm gonna go get some lunch now. When I get back I will give everyone iTraders. Thank you all for a wonderful hosting experience! You all rock!

Wonderful returns from my t2t12! Ali, katelnorth, ksk1717, haagmm, and nanvan! Thanks for hosting! Love the Hello Kitty Washi.

Received my cards today - many thanks to heymaggie for hosting and for her card "Specialty Work" and thanks to JavaZarf (Bedazzled Pink Monkey), dnewton (Lucky), Miss (Style) and AngelJoy (Sharing Shelter). Left YouRocks and ITrader. Thanks again everyone!

I got my returns today. It's amazing what you can make with the same stuff! Thank you so much Karr3ll, PouringDiva, Suzi, huddlestonmollie and heymaggie for your outstanding creativity and an extra big thanks to heymaggie for hosting!

I got my returns today after they were forwarded from AL to NY and back to AL again! Whew. Well traveled cards! Thanks to heymaggie for hosting (cool return envelope, too!)

Thanks to katelnorth, nanvan, Karr3ll, JavaZarf, and prex79 for their imaginative use of trash! Thanks, one and all for a great swap with wonderful returns! :D

I received my returns and love them. Thank you ZavaZarf for "Little Girl", AmySi for "Experiments", Amychelle for "Say Cheese", dithespy for "Flamingo" and prex79 for "Life's An Adventure". It's such a great variety and thank you heymaggie for hosting another great swap! I'm off to leave iTrader and You Rocks!!

Back
Top Bottom