TRASH TO TREASURE 12 -- due July 19, 2019

If you haven’t received your envelope of trash, please let me know as soon as possible and I will resend. I have saved a couple just in case. Also if you have received your envelope but haven’t posted about it, please do so at your earliest convenience. Thanks for playing and everyone have fun making your cards. I’m excited to see more pics on the thread!

Finished my first 3 cards - halfway there ...
1) La Pera - tissue box scrap for background, small Loteria card, with my image of Frida, decorative paper and washi tape
2) In the Garden - bird cut from a heymaggie stamp and the branch the bird is on was cut from piece of card; green leaf leftover from a previous swap by CastleQueen5, with my flowers and butterflies
3) Time - Face from heymaggie stamp with backing from greeting card to give it a raised effect, scrap with definition from the envelope paper, letters from scrapbook calendar page, brown paper background was reverse side of card paper; my red paper and bug

Haagmm and JavaZarf have received their trash. So here’s what I know about the treasure so far...the returns are going to be phenomenal!

Finished my last 3 cards.

1) Destiny - Trash: Super 7 lottery ticket, cat cut from greeting card and Sunmaid Raisin girl; I put a green polka dot background in the center
2) Queen B - Beach paper and Butterfly cut from butterfly origami paper, diamond from sparkly diamond paper; I added image with black and white stripes
3) F is for Fish - Beach paper (2 different ones), "f" letter; added black fish

I will mail these tomorrow.

I have my trash and completed the last of my cards today…. Will update with trash used after dinner. Anybody want to guess?

View attachment 206813 1. Stamp (you guessed it), envelope, words cut from supply list, butterfly origami paper, puppy notesheet and the Y from bag-o-bits.
2. Envelope, scrabble calendar page, beach house papers and lace.

View attachment 206814 3. Envelope, puppy memo paper
4. Envelope, lottery ticket, Betty boop, butterfly origami paper, scrabble calendar page and grapevine paper

View attachment 206815 5. Envelope, postage from envelope

View attachment 206816 6. Coloring page, loteria playing card, greeting card

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom