Put it in your Pocket Swap-July 9

Sounds good, thx. Either way you get a hostess card. No sense traveling cross country (hopefully in a Reasonable amount of time!!!)to send All of them back! I've had things reach Europe before the West Coast! Which is highly ridiculous. Well, fingers crossed &a fast flight prayer!

I'll try to upload to my gallery, but it always says the file is too large. I have to take
photos with my phone, and don't know how to squish pictures.
Does anyone know of an app, program or something to compress the files?

Last edited:
catladybj I had the very same problem, I asked a moderator how I could still keep on uploading pics despite the error message of them being too large. Especially if you work with an iPhone or (like me) an iPad the photos are sometimes ridiculously large, a problem that Apple is aware of and has chosen to ignore for a loong time. You can email the pictures to yourself and your mail app will give you an option to resize them. Thats how I do it, but there might be apps on the market to solve this for you also.

Ok, all sets went out in the mail Yesterday.
I loved seeing how creative everyone got with their pockets. Thank you all for playing!

I received some most excellent cards in the mail today! Thanks to karr3ll, vegan4animals and Carol for some beautiful pockets full of goodies! And thanks KD for being such a great host! Off to give points! :)

Back
Top Bottom