Put it in your Pocket Swap-July 9

I have a magic bathroom floor. No really every day my husband leaves either socks or underwear on the bathroom floor and magically they get wisked away to the laundry room. Magically!

This magic also closes doors, puts down toilet seats, puts away mayo, and sometimes has to close the fridge.

My magic is very temperamental CastleQueen, especially if it is as busy as yours. When my magic gets annoyed, it also can move the chillies into the dinner and tends to hide everyones left shoes...

My magic is very temperamental CastleQueen, especially if it is as busy as yours. When my magic gets annoyed, it also can move the chillies into the dinner and tends to hide everyones left shoes...

When my kids were younger unattended items disappeared for a very long time. Can you even imagine what it was like with 8 kids and their stuff ? I was a mean mom.

When my kids were younger unattended items disappeared for a very long time. Can you even imagine what it was like with 8 kids and their stuff ? I was a mean mom.

You win this one, I only have 4 kids :twitcy: And I am also a „mean“ mom, one has to be when one is outnumbered. Any inconsistencies with them now and I would pay dearly later on. Most of the time though, when stuff goes missing, I can find it under my youngest sons pillow...he is 5 (and a half)...

I sent it pouringdiva so you are good to go.

Pockets are here from wampumwashi and untitled 2019. Delightful and creative job ladies!

I think I'll lurk for a bit. This sounds like such a fun swap! Am dealing with a family illness but could use the distraction! Will check back in a day or so.

Aw, hope it all works out Cleopatra. Play around with the theme just for your sanity and enjoyment. If anything comes of it, you can jump in anytime.

Would love to have you lurkers back anytime you'd like to jump in. Even if you don't join the swap, go ahead and try it out. Pockets are good fun!

What would you suggest to put into the pockets? I made some mini atcoins, about 1.5“ diameter, would they be ok?

That sounds perfect! I've gotten miniature art cards, stamps, stickers, coins, even a thin necklace in a pocket. Really anything goes. Part of the fun is seeing what's in the pocket.

That sounds awesome! I just got my first card done and will get to work on some more this evening ;) And I am also thinking about a special thing to put inside...

Back
Top Bottom